Meet Bruno! Bruno is a fabulous five-year-old Pomeranian that has been playing at Central Bark since August 2017. Although small in size, Bruno has a huge personality and fan base. If he was on social media he would probably have at least 4M followers on Instagram. Below are some more fascination facts on this precious Pomeranian:
- Bruno’s favorite show is “Dancing with the Stars.” He likes to critique his daycare friend’s play style while doing an impression of his favorite judge, Bruno Tonioli.
- He also likes to choreograph line dance routines to Bruno Mars songs like 24K Magic and Uptown Funk for his friends to perform. He’s been trying to organize a talent show.
- Bruno’s hobbies include building model airplanes, needlepoint, and watching old reruns on the Game Show Network (his favorite is Tic Tac Dough).
- His dream vacation is a tasting tour through Europe. He wants to try every country’s signature dish. He is mostly eager to try Wiener Schnitzel from Austria.
- Bruno has a wide variety of bowties and sweaters. It’s his goal to always look his best before he leaves the house. Although he’s never touched a sewing machine before, he’s confident he could win Project Runway and has submitted an application every year for the past five years. He has yet to hear back.
- For 2022, his new year’s resolutions are to read 75 books, learn Japanese and open up a Chipotle.
Congratulations Bruno! We are excited to start off 2022 celebrating you!