Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
Central Bark® Enrichment Doggy Day Care gives your dog a place to play and learn in a safe and loving environment.
We offer everything you need to keep your dog clean and healthy at the Central Bark® Dog Salon & Spa.
Sleepovers at Central Bark® offer your dog a calm night in a comfortable environment that they know.
Our retail market offers the highest quality food, treats, toys, training aids, dog lifestyle products, and apparel.
Our dog training professionals use fun and positive techniques to help dogs of all ages develop important life skills.
Pet insurance is almost like health insurance for your pets. It can cover costs associated with certain illnesses or types of veterinary treatment.
Let’s get started
- Click Request Appointment
- Register Online
- We will contact you and schedule your first visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Positive reward-based techniques help puppies and dogs develop essential life skills and behaviors that will enrich their lives at home and day care. These methods set dogs up to succeed and reward them for performing desired behaviors. Rewards are tailored to the dog’s preferences and can include food treats, time to play with a favorite toy, or verbal praise.
After decades of experience using reward-based training, we know it’s the most humane and effective way of training dogs and addressing unwanted behaviors. It’s the best way to build a loving, trusting bond that enhances your relationship between you and your dog for a lifetime of happiness together.
At Central Bark®, our focus on positive reinforcement has never wavered. We continuously update our skills and policies to stay at the forefront of new advances in behavioral science and positive reinforcement techniques.
Central Bark® has both indoor and outdoor play areas large enough that all dogs can be inside or outside at any given time. This helps us keep the dogs safe and comfortable at any time of year.
Learn more about Enrichment Doggy Day Care
Central Bark® Enrichment Doggy Day Care combines our industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest science-based activities and techniques. We personalize your dog’s day with fun, healthy, and well-balanced activities that appeal to their instincts and enrich their bodies, minds, and senses.
Each day at Central Bark includes exclusive options like:
- Flexible play groups allow us to match your dog each day with the social atmosphere and play schedule they can enjoy and benefit from most. This helps give them a healthy balance of play, rest, and learning and creates a safer social environment with a better quality of play. And our lower dog-to-staff ratios offer more individual attention, education, and love.
- Group play skills help dogs practice important behaviors and life skills like name recall, group sit, and calmly going in and out of doors and gates. These activities are fun and rewarding for your dog and help improve behavior and impulse control, prevent overstimulation, and creates a safer social environment.
- Rest Period Enrichments help dogs relax and recharge in their own private space with calming interactive toys and healthy food pairings tailored to their preferences and diet. It promotes physical and mental relaxation and can help them become more comfortable in crates by building positive associations.
- One-on-One Enrichment add-on sessions give your dog the personal attention they love, supplemented with interactive toys, puzzles, and games. Sessions are fun and rewarding, exercise their body and mind, and engage their senses. Add complexity with fitness and agility equipment.
- Training sessions during day care visits help your dog develop essential skills and behaviors like name recall, sit, stay, down, wait, leave-it, door and gate control, and loose-leash walking. Excellent for your dog and easy for you! Your dog will come home tired and well-socialized, with the training and skills they need to be a well-behaved member of your family.
Dog training teaches a dog to perform certain behaviors, often in a variety of contexts. At Central Bark®, our training classes are based on the latest research and scientific understanding of dog behavior to enhance the bond between you and your dog.
We use positive reward-based techniques to help puppies and dogs of all ages develop essential life skills and behaviors that will enrich their lives at home and day care. These methods set dogs up to succeed and reward them for performing desired behaviors. Rewards are tailored to the dog’s preferences and can include food treats, time to play with a favorite toy, or verbal praise.