Meet Javy! Javy is three-year-old American Staffordshire Terrier that has been playing at The Bark since August 2019. Javy is growing into a fine young man and has shown great improvement with his manners and play. Below are some more fun facts about this handsome terrier:
- Javy always dreamed of a career as a NFL wide receiver, but he abandoned that dream when he realized he’d have to give up the ball after each play.
- He just turned “21” in November and had a big birthday bash at the Great Wolf Lodge Water Park in the Dells. He was disappointed when security did not allow them to drink Barkwieser’s on the water slides.
- After seeing the movie “Zoolander,” Javy realized he too is “really, really, ridiculously good looking!” He completed campaigns for Gucci, Dior and Prada, but soon realized the modeling world wasn’t as exciting as he expected and quietly retired.
- Javy now enjoys playing with his friends at daycare, binge watching old episodes of Golden Girls and writing his blog.
- Javy once auditioned for MasterChef just so he could meet Gordon Ramsay. During the audition he ate all the food he had prepared leaving empty plates for the judges. He regrets nothing.
- His Christmas wish list includes an antler, a bully stick, a bag of CBD treats and an Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max (Sierra Blue).
Congratulations Javy! We look forward to celebrating you this Howliday Season!