Enrichment Doggy Day Care
Oak Creek Doggy Day Care. Reimagined.
Your furry best friend holds an irreplaceable bond with you. Busy lifestyles may hinder meeting their needs, causing issues like boredom, loneliness, weight gain, anxiety, and unwanted behaviors at home.
At Central Bark® Oak Creek Enrichment Doggy Day Care, we provide a secure and nurturing environment where your dog can play and learn. This program offers socialization, mental stimulation, and physical exercise to ensure that your dog’s body and mind remain healthy and content for years to come.
Our primary focus is on enhancing your dog’s overall quality of life through canine enrichment. You can trust that your dog is having a fantastic day with their furry friends, giving you peace of mind.
At Enrichment Doggy Day Care, we specialize in providing top-notch service, and nobody does it quite like us.
A Healthy Balanced Day
Enrichment Doggy Day Care is dedicated to providing a healthy balance of play, exercise, socialization, learning, rest, and tender loving care. Our team customizes each day to your dog’s specific needs and preferences to nurture their bodies, minds, and senses, resulting in a healthy, happy, calm, and well-rounded companion at home.
- Play, Exercise, and Socialization: Exercise helps dogs stay fit, tones muscles, uplifts mood, and channels physical and mental energy. Positive experiences with new humans, dogs, and environments help create happy and well-socialized dogs. We offer playgroups for all sizes, indoors and outdoors, tailored to your dog’s age, personality, and comfort.
- Rest: Rest, relaxation, and recharging are crucial for a dog’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being after playing and socializing. Our daily schedule aims to maintain a healthy balance of rest, play, and learning while preventing overstimulation.
- Learning: Dogs learn from humans and other dogs, and our trained staff use positive training techniques to promote safe play and help your dog practice healthy social behaviors while at day care. Dogs also teach each other appropriate social behavior.
- Love: Your dog will become a part of our family and receive all the love and attention they need while you’re away. We create a bond with your dog to help them feel comfortable and confident. With regular attendance, we learn your dog’s personality, needs, and preferences, allowing us to recognize any moods, behavioral changes, or health issues that might otherwise go unnoticed.
Commitment to Safety
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our guests is our topmost priority. As fellow dog parents, we understand the importance of treating every dog as a member of our own family. Therefore, we are dedicated to providing a secure and healthy atmosphere for all who visit our facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Step 1: Login
- Click the “Client Login” option found at the bottom of all pages on our website.
- Enter either your email address or phone number that you signed up with
- Click “continue logging in”
- Then enter your password and click “Sign In”
Step 2: Request Services
You will now see the page below. From this page you can do a number of things along with requesting a reservation from the drop downs including editing your information, editing your pet’s info, adding/removing pets, checking your package credits, purchasing package credits, and adding/editing/changing photos.
- Click the blue “request services” button
- In the popup window, click the “Book Day Care or Sleepover Now!” button
Step 3: Select a Service Type
- Scroll down past the notes (after you have read them) until you get to the “Details” section.
- Click on the drop-down in the “Type” row and choose your reservation type.
- Note: Grooming requests cannot be made through the customer portal. Please call (414) 571-1500 to schedule an appointment.
Step 4: Make Your Reservation Request
- Choose the pet or pets you would like to add to this reservation
- Choose the date you are looking for
- You may edit the drop-off and pick-up time from within our open hours, if you know those approximations
- You can set up “recurring dates” for the same day/days each week for a timeframe
- You can add additional reservations for other days at the same time.
Step 5: Add-on Services and Notes
- You may add any additional services (such as enrichment training, training tutor, special meals (outside of lunch), salon and spa services, etc, to their reservation.
- You may add any notes that you would like us to see in the notes box
- You may run an estimate for the total cost of your reservation request (please note that the charges for “additional services” such as salon and spa, may vary from the default that shows in the estimate)
- Once you have added everything you want, click “Save” in the lower right corner
You should see the page below if everything went through correctly. You will get an email confirmation when your reservation has been accepted and confirmed, if you are added to a waitlist, or if it is denied.
Dog day care gives dogs a fun place to play with their friends while their owners are busy at home and work.
At Central Bark®, doggy daycare is our specialty, and nobody does it quite like us. We don’t just give dogs a place to play. We create a personalized program of activities that optimize your dog’s whole health – their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Central Bark goes beyond a traditional doggy day care with our unique Whole Dog Care philosophy. Our personalized approach helps enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being throughout their entire life so you can enjoy a healthy, happy, and loving life together.
The heart of our whole dog care approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We combine Central Bark’s industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest dog behavior science. Our mission is to give dogs a balanced blend of exercise, social group play, learning, rest, and TLC. To help your dog be a healthy, happy, calm, and well-rounded member of your family.
Learn more about Enrichment Doggy Day Care.
Rest periods can be paired with fun and interactive food toys (like a frozen peanut butter Kong) to create a rest period enrichment activity for your dog.
Not only are rest period enrichments fun and mentally stimulating for your dog, but they also help build positive associations and crating skills. Hence, dogs are calmer, quieter, and more relaxed. For dogs, being comfortable in a crate is a life skill that is incredibly useful for them and their owners.
Did you know? Scientific studies have shown that licking and chewing behaviors (especially those that involve food rewards!) are self-soothing, decrease heart and respiratory rates, and even release dopamine in a dog’s brain.
Learn more about Enrichment Doggy Day Care
Central Bark® has both indoor and outdoor play areas large enough that all dogs can be inside or outside at any given time. This helps us keep the dogs safe and comfortable at any time of year.
Learn more about Enrichment Doggy Day Care