Welcome to Central Bark Oak Creek – Doggy Day Care Services
Central Bark Oak Creek is the answer to the challenge of meeting all the needs of our beloved furry companions. With a deep understanding of the special place they hold in our hearts, we are committed to providing nothing but the best for them.
Choose Central Bark® for peace of mind. Your dog will enjoy a fantastic day in a secure, affectionate environment with canine friends. Our holistic Whole Dog Care approach nurtures their lifelong health and well-being.
Our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program is the heart of our holistic approach. In addition, we offer services such as dog boarding, grooming, training, a market, baths, and more.
We recognize that dogs are not merely pets; they are cherished members of the family. As fellow dog parents, we take immense pride in treating each and every dog as if they were our own.
Central Bark Oak Creek Whole Dog Care
Our Whole Dog Care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services to promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
In our Enrichment Doggy Day Care, we prioritize dogs’ well-being through tailored, exciting activities.
Get personalized grooming services that can be combined with enrichment activities to make the experience enjoyable for your furry friend.
When there are occasions that require your absence, our Sleepover service ensures your beloved dog experiences a relaxing and familiar atmosphere.
Our Market provides a wide range of high-quality dog food, treats, toys to enhance your pet’s physical health, nutrition, and happiness.
We provide positive training to nurture vital skills and behaviors in dogs, strengthening the bond between them and their owners.
Personalized insurance coverage for unique needs, including illnesses and veterinary treatment. Be prepared for difficult times with peace of mind.
How to get started
- Click Request Appointment
- Register Online
- We’ll contact you to help
schedule your first visit
Why do dogs LOVE
Central Bark Oak Creek?
Central Bark is a place where dogs feel the love and attention they deserve. Here are the reasons why dogs LOVE Central Bark:
- Tailored to their needs – Each dog is special at Central Bark. Tailoring each day to their needs and preferences ensures a great time.
- Whole health and happiness – Your dog’s health and happiness are our top priority. Personalized care for a healthy, happy, and well-behaved dog at home and in the community.
- We speak dog – Our dog experts are specially trained in science-based positive reinforcement, understanding what dogs need to thrive.
- Safe and clean – The safety and well-being of our guests are of utmost importance to us. Our comprehensive safety policies and cleaning procedures ensure your dog is safe and healthy every day they’re with us.
- Trusted loving care – Trusted for 20+ years, Central Bark enriches dogs’ lives with personalized attention, play, exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love.
- A bond for life – A day at Central Bark can bring you and your dog closer together. You’ll notice a difference when your happy and healthy dog returns home, and you’ll have peace of mind knowing they weren’t home alone.
Doggy Day Care. Reimagined.
At Central Bark, we have reimagined doggy day care with our Enrichment Day Care. We utilize our industry-leading expertise and the latest dog behavior science and positive training principles to take dog daycare to a whole new level. Our Enrichment Day Care offers a fun and healthy day for your dog, customized to their specific needs. We provide the perfect balance of play, mental and physical exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love to ensure your dog is healthy, happy, and well-rounded.
Small and large playgroup options allow us to match better your dog’s personality, needs, and preferences with the social atmosphere and amount of play they can enjoy and benefit from most.
Group Play Skills
Group Play Skills are a fun and rewarding way for dogs to practice important skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates.
Rest Period Enrichment
Rest Period Enrichment sessions help dogs achieve a healthy balance. They can relax and recharge in their own private space with calming enrichment toys and healthy foods tailored to their preferences and diet.
Personalized One-on-One Enrichment sessions give the extra attention dogs love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games.