Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
Central Bark® Enrichment Doggy Day Care gives your dog a place to play and learn in a safe and loving environment.
We offer everything you need to keep your dog clean and healthy at the Central Bark® Dog Salon & Spa.
Sleepovers at Central Bark® offer your dog a calm night in a comfortable environment that they know.
Our retail market offers the highest quality food, treats, toys, training aids, dog lifestyle products, and apparel.
Our dog training professionals use fun and positive techniques to help dogs of all ages develop important life skills.
Pet insurance is almost like health insurance for your pets. It can cover costs associated with certain illnesses or types of veterinary treatment.
How to get started
- Click Request Appointment
- Register Online
- We’ll contact you to help
schedule your first visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We love to celebrate our friends’ special days. You can schedule space in our facility to celebrate important moments in your dog’s life, from playdates to birthdays to Barkmitzvas. You can rent the space or have us plan and run your entire event.
Contact us to schedule your dog’s party!
Boarding service pricing may vary by service and location, as well as the length of stay.
Learn more about Sleepovers at Central Bark
Not at all! It’s never too early or too late to begin building positive associations and using reward-based methods to teach your puppy new skills and behaviors.
Establish a training schedule now to help your puppy learn desired behaviors like walking nicely on a leash and basic cues like sit, stay, and loose-leash walking. Practicing these skills at home is critical, but it’s always a good idea to enlist the help of a professional to get a jump start teaching your puppy all the things you want them to know and set them up for success! Central Bark® offers everything you need to help you train your dog, including expert training and classes, so you and your puppy can learn and bond together.
Step 1: Login
- Click the “Client Login” option found at the bottom of all pages on our website.
- Enter either your email address or phone number that you signed up with
- Click “continue logging in”
- Then enter your password and click “Sign In”
Step 2: Request Services
You will now see the page below. From this page you can do a number of things along with requesting a reservation from the drop downs including editing your information, editing your pet’s info, adding/removing pets, checking your package credits, purchasing package credits, and adding/editing/changing photos.
- Click the blue “request services” button
- In the popup window, click the “Book Day Care or Sleepover Now!” button
Step 3: Select a Service Type
- Scroll down past the notes (after you have read them) until you get to the “Details” section.
- Click on the drop-down in the “Type” row and choose your reservation type.
- Note: Grooming requests cannot be made through the customer portal. Please call (414) 571-1500 to schedule an appointment.
Step 4: Make Your Reservation Request
- Choose the pet or pets you would like to add to this reservation
- Choose the date you are looking for
- You may edit the drop-off and pick-up time from within our open hours, if you know those approximations
- You can set up “recurring dates” for the same day/days each week for a timeframe
- You can add additional reservations for other days at the same time.
Step 5: Add-on Services and Notes
- You may add any additional services (such as enrichment training, training tutor, special meals (outside of lunch), salon and spa services, etc, to their reservation.
- You may add any notes that you would like us to see in the notes box
- You may run an estimate for the total cost of your reservation request (please note that the charges for “additional services” such as salon and spa, may vary from the default that shows in the estimate)
- Once you have added everything you want, click “Save” in the lower right corner
You should see the page below if everything went through correctly. You will get an email confirmation when your reservation has been accepted and confirmed, if you are added to a waitlist, or if it is denied.