Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
Central Bark® Enrichment Doggy Day Care gives your dog a place to play and learn in a safe and loving environment.
We offer everything you need to keep your dog clean and healthy at the Central Bark® Dog Salon & Spa.
Sleepovers at Central Bark® offer your dog a calm night in a comfortable environment that they know.
Our retail market offers the highest quality food, treats, toys, training aids, dog lifestyle products, and apparel.
Our dog training professionals use fun and positive techniques to help dogs of all ages develop important life skills.
Pet insurance is almost like health insurance for your pets. It can cover costs associated with certain illnesses or types of veterinary treatment.
How to get started
- Click Request Appointment
- Register Online
- We’ll contact you to help
schedule your first visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Shop the Central Bark® Market for the best choices in healthy and nutritious food, treats, toys, training aids, and dog lifestyle products and apparel. Every item is specially selected to enhance your dog’s physical health and nutrition, and provide enrichment, happiness, and comfort.
Call (904) 730-1200 to learn more about products we carry
Dog grooming helps keep your dog clean, healthy, and comfortable. It can include anything from a simple brush-out or bath to a full spa day, complete with a grooming session and nail care.
All dogs are unique. Just like humans, your dog deserves personalized grooming for their size, breed, coat type, and condition. Please ask an associate for details.
Make a reservation for your dog’s grooming session.
There’s no bond like the one between our furry best friends and us. We love our dogs and want to give them the best life possible. But it can be challenging to fulfill all their needs to stay healthy and happy for a lifetime. Doggy day care gives pups a place to play and learn in a safe environment, with the socialization, mental stimulation, and physical exercise their minds and bodies need to stay healthy for a lifetime.
- Dogs get to socialize. Dogs are social creatures. Positive experiences with new humans, new dogs, and new environments are essential to a well-rounded pup.
- Dogs learn social skills. Dogs learn from other dogs – they’re always teaching each other what is (and isn’t) appropriate social behavior. Doggy day care staff can also help support safe play and practice healthy social behaviors.
- Dogs get more exercise. Exercise helps your dog maintain a healthy weight and muscle tone while improving their mood and providing a healthy outlet for their physical and mental energy, meaning they can be more relaxed at home.
- Dogs get human attention. Your dog will get the care and love they need while you’re at work or school.
- Parents get a break. Doggy day care can give you a day off from responsibilities, while your dog gets what they need to be a healthier, more well-adjusted pet.
Learn more about Enrichment Doggy Day Care
Sleeping in a new or unfamiliar environment can be stressful for some dogs. That’s why we offer sleepovers to dogs already enrolled in our Enrichment Day Care.
Sleepovers at Central Bark® offer your dog a calm, relaxing sleepover in a place they can feel comfortable and loved. Because they’re in a familiar place, they can feel less stressed about being away from home (and so will you). A full day of Doggy Day Care is complimentary with your sleepover, so your dog can play with their friends after a good night’s rest.
Learn more about Sleepovers at Central Bark