Why choose doggy day care for your dog?
There’s no bond like the one between our furry best friends and us. We love our dogs and want to give them the best life possible. But it can be challenging to fulfill all their needs to stay healthy and happy for a lifetime. Doggy day care gives pups a place to play and learn in a safe environment, with the socialization, mental stimulation, and physical exercise their minds and bodies need to stay healthy for a lifetime.
- Dogs get to socialize. Dogs are social creatures. Positive experiences with new humans, new dogs, and new environments are essential to a well-rounded pup.
- Dogs learn social skills. Dogs learn from other dogs – they’re always teaching each other what is (and isn’t) appropriate social behavior. Doggy day care staff can also help support safe play and practice healthy social behaviors.
- Dogs get more exercise. Exercise helps your dog maintain a healthy weight and muscle tone while improving their mood and providing a healthy outlet for their physical and mental energy, meaning they can be more relaxed at home.
- Dogs get human attention. Your dog will get the care and love they need while you’re at work or school.
- Parents get a break. Doggy day care can give you a day off from responsibilities, while your dog gets what they need to be a healthier, more well-adjusted pet.
Your dog deserves to be pampered. Our full-service dog grooming salon is fully equipped to include anything from a simple brush-out or bath to a full spa day, a grooming session. All dogs are unique. Just like humans, your dog deserves personalized grooming for their size, breed, coat type, and condition. […]
Even with such a proactive approach to safety as described above, scuffles between dogs can and do happen from time to time. Although this is a rare occurrence, dogs are animals and don’t always talk about whose tennis ball it is. If a scuffle does occur, staff are trained to […]
When potty training your pup, consistency is key. It’s crucial to establish a routine, practice positive reinforcement, supervise your puppy (especially when potty training), and avoid punishing your puppy when mistakes happen. Potty training a puppy to eliminate outside can take just a few weeks or several months. But it […]