The Central Bark Slinger Doggy Day Care experience your dog deserves.
At Central Bark® Slinger, we don’t just give your dog a place to play. We create a personalized program of activities that aim to enrich your dog’s whole health – their physical, mental and emotional well-being – throughout their entire lives.
Central Bark Slinger’s Enrichment Doggy Day Care creates a healthy and balanced day care experience for your dog. Our program provides proper exercise, social group play, learning, rest, and TLC to help your dog be a healthy, happy, calm, and well-rounded member of your family.
We seek to nurture your dog’s body, stimulate their mind and engage their senses with fun interactive activities tailored to their individual needs and preferences. Central Bark’s Enrichment Doggy Day Care combines our industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest dog behavior science. Doggy day care is our specialty, and nobody does it quite like us.
Enrichment Doggy Day Care Features:
- Clean, fun, safe and social environment
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Caring, trained and certified staff
- 100% supervised play
- Low dog to staff ratios
- Small Group Play
- Group Play Skills
- Rest Period Enrichment Sessions (One included with each day care visit)
- One-on-One Enrichment Sessions (Optional)
Safety is our Priority
At Central Bark, we know that dogs aren’t just LIKE family – they ARE family. As dog parents ourselves, we take great pride in treating each and every dog as if they were our own.
Our team of professionally trained staff members is educated in animal behavior, socialization, obedience training, canine first aid, and CPR. To ensure the safety and well-being of all of our guests, we require the following:
- We accept dogs of all ages and breed (must be spayed or neutered by six months of age).
- All dogs must be current on Rabies by six months of age (or as consistent with state law), DHPP and Bordetella, and in good health.
- All dogs must pass a Behavior Assessment and be socially appropriate with people and other dogs.
- Dogs enrolled in our day care program must attend at least 1x/week, ideally on a regularly scheduled day so we can consistently match them with the social environment they will enjoy and benefit from the most. This regular weekly schedule helps your dog feel more comfortable and confident, be more social, and it creates a safer day care environment for all.
(one-time fee on first day, nonrefundable)
|Mini Paws Punchcard
|Super Paws Punchcard
|$10 < 10mins
$30 > 11 mins
|Weekend/Holiday/Off Hours Drop Off and Pick Up
(an after hours pick-up at a pre-arranged time)
|Barkley Pack Member (VIP Package)
||$582.00/one dog per month|
|Puppy Pack (Puppies less than 6 months of age)