How to get started:
STEP 1: Create your account and complete the registration forms.
STEP 2: In your account, enroll or request an appointment for your desired service(s).
STEP 3: A Central Bark associate will contact you to schedule your dog’s visit.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call (267) 861-2275.
Create Your Account
Enrichment Day Care requirements:
- Spayed or neutered (if six months or older).
- Current on Rabies by six months of age (or as consistent with state law), DHPP and Bordetella vaccines.
- Flea and tick free and in good overall health.
- Socially appropriate with dogs and people.
- Wear a quick-release collar and name tag.
- Attend at least 1x/week. Why is this important?
- Sign all client agreements and waiver forms.
- Able to pass our dog Behavior Assessment. What is this?
Currently enrolled in our Day Care program.