Why Choose Central Bark?
Our best friends deserve the best care
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to enrich their lives as much as they enrich ours. That’s why families trust Central Bark®, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded. When you bring your dog to Central Bark West Palm Beach, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment.
Central Bark welcomes all. We’re fully committed to providing an environment where all people and dogs feel safe, valued, respected, accepted, and loved. We will never waiver from this stance and always promote unconditional love and acceptance. We embrace every person and every dog that comes through our door, regardless of race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, or breed. We will stand behind our promise to “Forever nurture, enrich, and inspire lives”.
The safety and well-being of our guests are our #1 priority. As dog parents ourselves, we take great pride in treating every dog as our own. And we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for everyone that enters our facility. Read more
Whole Dog Care Mission & Philosophy
At Central Bark, we’re dog experts. Doggy day care is our specialty and nobody does it quite like us. Central Bark goes beyond a traditional doggy day care with our unique Whole Dog Care philosophy and enrichment focus. This personalized approach helps enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being throughout their entire life so you can enjoy a healthy, happy, and loving life together.
The heart of our whole dog care approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We combine Central Bark’s industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest dog behavior science and positive training principles. Our mission is to enrich the lives of dogs and families in our communities. We give dogs fun, balanced days of play, exercise, socialization, learning, rest, and love. To help your dog be a healthy, happy, and well-rounded member of your family.
Central Bark offers exclusive options like:
- Flexible playgroups allow us to match your dog with the social atmosphere and play schedule they can enjoy and benefit from most. This helps give them a healthy balance of play, rest, and learning and creates a safer social environment with a better quality of play. And our lower dog-to-staff ratios offer more individual attention, education, and love.
- Group Play Skills help dogs practice important life skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates. These activities are fun and rewarding for your dog and help improve behavior and impulse control, prevent overstimulation, and creates a safer social environment.
- Rest Period Enrichments help dogs relax and recharge in their own private space with calming interactive toys and healthy food pairings tailored to their preferences and diet. It promotes physical and mental relaxation which can help them achieve a healthy balance of play, learning, and rest. It can also help them become more comfortable in crates by building positive associations.
- One-on-One Enrichment Sessions give dogs the extra attention they love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games. It’s fun and rewarding and exercise their bodies and minds and engage their senses. Add complexity with fitness and agility equipment.
- Training Tutor give dogs personalized one-on-one training during day care visits help your dog develop important skills and behaviors like name recall, sit, stay, down, wait, leave-it, door and gate control, and loose-leash walking. Excellent for your dog and easy for you! Your dog will come home tired and well-socialized, with the training and skills they need to be a well-behaved member of your family.
The staff is super friendly and they really care about the dogs, all of them know the name of my puppy and they give me comments about how she's doing in group play or during naps, I love how personalized the attention is and I can tell that Freya (my border collie puppy) has an amazing time! She comes home happy, tired (which is really hard for a border collie, they never get tired) but mostly: satisfied.
A friend recommended Central Bark for doggy daycare, and we couldn't be happier!! Our dog, Carly, absolutely loves it!!! She is a chocolate lab that has endless energy (her nickname is Crazy Carlykins). It's easy to see how passionate the staff and new owner, Lindsay, are about the pups. It’s comforting to know we have found a clean, safe, and FUN environment for our fur baby. They also offer services to bathe the dogs (which is awesome!) Carly is one tired, happy pup when we get home; AND is nice and clean! HIGHLY recommend!!!
I am so happy with this place, and so is my sweet Tilly!! The staff is so friendly, and I feel like I can trust them with my baby. I know the new owners recently took over but have owned and operated a day care for years. I have tried other doggy day cares, and this one has been far superior. Thanks for what you do!
We've been taking Billy here for the past 5 months and he absolutely loves it! The staff here are friendly, caring and skilled. You can tell they build loving relationships with all the dogs that visit. The facility is always clean and are in the process of remodeling inside and outside. Billy always arrives and leaves with his tail wagging and a smile, and that makes us loyal to Central Bark!
My pup loves Central Bark West Palm Beach! The owners and staff are great people; they do a wonderful job keeping the place clean and all the dogs safe. I highly recommend Central Bark West Palm Beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.