Why Choose Central Bark?
Our best friends deserve the best care
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to enrich their lives as much as they enrich ours. That’s why families trust Central Bark®, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded. When you bring your dog to Central Bark Coral Springs, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment.
Central Bark welcomes all. We’re fully committed to providing an environment where all people and dogs feel safe, valued, respected, accepted, and loved. We will never waiver from this stance and always promote unconditional love and acceptance. We embrace every person and every dog that comes through our door, regardless of race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, or breed. We will stand behind our promise to “Forever nurture, enrich, and inspire lives.”
The safety and well-being of our guests is our #1 priority. As dog parents ourselves, we take great pride in treating every dog as our own. And we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for everyone that enters our facility. Read more
Whole Dog Care Mission & Philosophy
At Central Bark, we’re dog experts. Doggy day care is our specialty and nobody does it quite like us. Central Bark goes beyond a traditional doggy day care with our unique Whole Dog Care philosophy and enrichment focus. This personalized approach helps enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being throughout their entire life so you can enjoy a healthy, happy, and loving life together.
The heart of our whole dog care approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We combine Central Bark’s industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest dog behavior science and positive training principles. Our mission is to enrich the lives of dogs and families in our communities. We give dogs fun, balanced days of play, exercise, socialization, learning, rest, and love. To help your dog be a healthy, happy, and well-rounded member of your family.
Central Bark offers exclusive options like:
- Flexible playgroups allow us to match your dog with the social atmosphere and play schedule they can enjoy and benefit from most. This helps give them a healthy balance of play, rest, and learning and creates a safer social environment with a better quality of play. And our lower dog-to-staff ratios offer more individual attention, education, and love.
- Group Play Skills help dogs practice important life skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates. These activities are fun and rewarding for your dog and help improve behavior and impulse control, prevent overstimulation, and creates a safer social environment.
- Rest Period Enrichments help dogs relax and recharge in their own private space with calming interactive toys and healthy food pairings tailored to their preferences and diet. It promotes physical and mental relaxation which can help them achieve a healthy balance of play, learning, and rest. It can also help them become more comfortable in crates by building positive associations.
- One-on-One Enrichment Sessions give dogs the extra attention they love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games. It’s fun and rewarding and exercise their bodies and minds and engage their senses. Add complexity with fitness and agility equipment.
- Training Tutor give dogs personalized one-on-one training during day care visits help your dog develop important skills and behaviors like name recall, sit, stay, down, wait, leave-it, door and gate control, and loose-leash walking. Excellent for your dog and easy for you! Your dog will come home tired and well-socialized, with the training and skills they need to be a well-behaved member of your family.
Maggie and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Central Bark. Everyone is awesome! Maggie obviously has fun-filled days whenever she attends day care and absolutely loves it!
Great first experience, will definitely be back next week. All employees I interacted with were friendly, professional, and seemed to actually care. Thank you!
Tucker absolutely LOVES going to Central Bark in Sheboygan! The staff is amazing and always incredibly welcoming to the pets (& humans too!)
Our pup got the royal treatment today. The staff was wonderfully kind and very efficient. In no time he was ready to come home and strut through the house like a million bucks. We will definitely be back to try other services that will be great for our growing energetic boy.
Teddy loves this place so much. He hasn’t liked some of his groomers from the past, and Jennifer has made his visits so great that all I have to say is “let’s go get your hair cut” to Teddy and he’s at the door before me. He also knows when we’re a block away, and as soon as we enter the parking lot, he knows who he’s seeing. I only had to give her the specific detail at the first visit, and Teddy comes out PERFECT every time. The entire staff is just great!!! Teddy will be here for as long as he’s around.
Thanks Central Bark Groomers! Teddy and I are very happy!!❤️🐶🐾❤️🐶🐾
Saydee was way past her regular grooming session because of the Covid 19 stay at home situation. She has long, thick silky hair which is very difficult to groom because she tends to get a lot of snarls on her chest and legs, even though we brush her often. Central Bark was able to get her in very soon after their grooming salon reopened. She had to be sheared closer than usual because of the abundance of knots but her groomer, Gina Miller, did an excellent job and she looks as cute as ever. I highly recommend Central Bark for both their grooming and daycare.
The staff who work the phones and groom the animals are so kind, patient and loving with the animals. They listen to the specific instructions you give them for grooming and take wonderful care of your pet while in their hands. I highly recommend them for your animal needs. Jennifer is awesome!
This was our first time there with our puppy Phoebe. We weren’t sure how she would do get her nails clipped, let alone a stranger taking her in without us. The girl that took her in was super friendly and kind, and that helped tremendously! We will definitely be back for our Feebs to get her pedicures, thank you!!
Charlie would rather be at Central Bark than at home. He loves it there!
Jennifer is the best groomer we have ever had for our dogs; Midge, Wally and our new pup, Karl!
She is always accommodating, friendly, patient, and does a great job! Moreover, she is kind. Always look forward to seeing her friendly face
Frequently Asked Questions
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.