Make your dog’s dreams a reality with dog boarding
Leaving home overnight can be challenging for both you and your furry companion. Central Bark® offers a peaceful and comfortable sleepover experience for your dog, reducing the stress of being away from home.
Our sleepovers provide a familiar environment for your pet, ensuring they feel safe and cared for while you’re away. Rest easy knowing that your dog is in good hands with our attentive staff.
Here are the benefits of our dog boarding services in Sheboygan:
- Peace of mind: Our dog boarding services give dog owners peace of mind when they have to leave their pets behind, knowing that they will receive proper care and attention.
- Secure and dependable environment: We provide a safe and dependable environment where dogs can stay and be taken care of while their owners are away.
- Stress-free travel planning: With our dog boarding services, you can plan your trips without worrying about the welfare of your dog during your absence.
- Personalized care: We offer personalized care solutions that are tailored to the unique needs of each dog, ensuring that they receive the best possible care while staying with us.
3513 S 32nd St,
Sheboygan, WI 53081Get Directions
Open Today 6:30 AM – 6:30 PMEnroll Now
Enrichment sleepovers for regular daycares dogs
Central Bark’s Enrichment Doggy Day Care Program offers sleepovers for dogs when their families are on vacation or away overnight. Our sleepovers provide a comforting and familiar environment that promotes relaxation and reduces stress for your furry friend. In addition, your dog will get to enjoy a full day of Enrichment Day Care activities before settling in for the night.
A full day of Enrichment Day Care is included.
For dogs enrolled in our day care program. Includes a full day of enrichment doggy day care with each 24 hour stay.
Day Care enrollment required for Sleepovers. Fees may apply for special drop-off or pick-up arrangements. All sales are final.
Read our Sleepover Guidelines.
Sheboygan Dog Boarding Amenities
We understand that your dog deserves the best care, even when they’re away from home. Our Sheboygan location provides a variety of amenities to keep your furry friend happy, relaxed, and entertained during their stay with us. Here are the dog boarding amenities we offer:
- Enrichment Day Care: Each Central Bark sleepover package includes a full day of Enrichment Day Care, keeping your dog engaged and entertained throughout the day with access to our play areas, toys, games, and activities.
- Spacious Dens: Our spacious dens are perfect for dogs that need extra room to relax and come equipped with a comfortable bed and plenty of space for your dog to move around. They are located in a quiet area of our facility to provide your dog with a peaceful environment away from the Enrichment Day Care area.
- Quiet Cottages: For dogs that prefer a serene, homely atmosphere, we also offer quiet cottages. Each cottage has a cozy bed, toys, and other amenities to keep your dog comfortable and happy, and our experienced staff provides plenty of love and attention to make your dog feel right at home.
We also offer additional services such as professional grooming and bathing, nutritious meals, delicious treats, and more to ensure your furry friend’s comfort and enjoyment.
Contact us today to schedule a Central Bark sleepover for your dog and check out our FAQ section to learn more about our dog boarding services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the center maintain the same policy for sleepovers?Central Bark® reserves sleepover services exclusively for dogs accepted into the day care program, so the same policies do apply. Our Stay-n-Play program (available at participating locations) offers boarding services for dogs that have not enrolled in our day care program.
What should I bring when boarding my dog?When your dog is spending the night at Central Bark®, you should make sure all required forms, including proof of vaccination, are uploaded to your online account. You can bring in copies to your scheduled sleepover. Also, bring a collar and leash, food, medication, and any comforts from home (optional). […]
Is it ok to board your dog?Yes! When your dog spends the night with us, we do everything we can to ensure your dog has a safe place where they can feel well-rested. Sleepovers at Central Bark® offer your dog a calm, relaxing sleepover in a place they can feel comfortable and loved. Because they’re in […]
Does someone stay overnight at dog boarding?No. After a day of play, most dogs settle quietly to their crate or luxury den and sleep through the night. Most Central Bark stores have cameras to monitor these areas. All of our stores have fire and motion-monitored security systems with keyed-in codes for staff to enter when they […]
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.