This Valentine’s Day shower your dog in love and an extra special treat made just for them! These Cupid Pupcakes are sure to be a hit, with ingredients like fresh apple, peanut butter, yogurt, and bacon, what’s not to love?
- 1 Egg
- 2 Cups of Water
- ¼ Cup of Plain Yogurt
- 4 Tbsp of Honey
- ½ Cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ Tsp of Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup of Bacon Crumbles
- 1 Cup of Chopped Apple (no seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix Egg, Water, Plain Yogurt, Honey, and Creamy Peanut Butter together and whisk.
- In a separate bowl mix Whole Wheat Flour and Baking Powder.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- Fold in Bacon Crumbles and Chopped Apple.
- Use spoon to fill greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool and serve!
Have fun baking for your canine cupid and have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!