Welcome To Central Bark Sheboygan – Doggy Day Care Services
Our furry best friends hold a special place in our hearts, and we want nothing but the best for them. However, meeting all their needs can be challenging. This is where Central Bark Sheboygan comes in. Families trust us to provide their dogs with the care and love they need to thrive and be well-rounded.
When you bring your dog to Central Bark® Sheboygan, you can rest assured that they will have a fantastic day. Our Whole Dog Care approach focuses on nurturing your dog’s overall health and well-being throughout their lifetime.
Our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program is at the heart of this approach. We also offer dog boarding, grooming, training, market, baths, and more.
At Central Bark, we understand that dogs aren’t just pets, they are family. As fellow dog parents, we take pride in treating every dog as if they were our own.
Central Bark Sheboygan Whole Dog Care
Our Whole Dog Care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. They promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
We prioritize enhancing the well-being of dogs by offering a range of thrilling and enjoyable activities tailored to their specific requirements.
Access personalized grooming services that can be combined with enrichment activities to make the experience enjoyable for your furry friend.
We provide a comfortable and familiar environment for your dog when you need to be away. This service reduces stress for your furry friend.
To improve your pet’s physical health, nutrition, and happiness, we provide a large selection of premium dog food, treats, toys, and other items.
Our positive training services help dogs develop essential skills and behaviors, which fosters a loving bond between them and their owners.
Get personalized insurance coverage to meet the unique needs of each doggy. Our coverage includes illnesses and veterinary treatment.
How to get started
- Click Request Appointment
- Register Online
- We’ll contact you to help
schedule your first visit
Why do dogs LOVE
Central Bark Sheboygan?
Central Bark Sheboygan is a place where dogs feel the love and attention they deserve. Here are the reasons why dogs LOVE Central Bark:
- Tailored to their unique needs: We recognize that every dog is unique, which is why we personalize each day according to their needs and preferences.
- Promoting whole health and happiness: Our personalized attention, activity, and rest help dogs achieve optimal physical, mental, and emotional health. This, in turn, helps them behave better at home and in the community.
- Canine experts: Our staff are canine experts who have undergone extensive training in science-based positive reinforcement methods. We speak dog and understand how to make them happy.
- Safe and clean: We prioritize the safety and well-being of all our guests. We have comprehensive safety policies and cleaning procedures in place to ensure that your dog is safe and healthy every day they’re with us.
- Trusted loving care: For over 20 years, families have relied on us to provide their dogs with a perfect mix of personalized attention, play, exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love.
- A bond for life: Our services help strengthen the bond between dogs and their owners. After spending a day at Central Bark, dogs come home happy and healthy, and owners can rest easy knowing that their furry friend was well-cared for.
Central Bark Sheboygan Doggy Day Care. Reimagined.
Experience a whole new level of dog day care with Central Bark Sheboygan Enrichment Day Care! We utilize our extensive expertise in combination with the latest dog behavior science and positive training techniques to offer the ultimate day care experience for your furry friend.
Your dog will receive personalized attention in a fun and healthy environment that caters to their individual needs. Our program provides the right balance of playtime, mental and physical exercise, socialization, training, rest, and affection, all tailored to promote a healthy, happy, and well-rounded lifestyle for your dog.
Small and large playgroup options allow us to match better your dog’s personality, needs, and preferences with the social atmosphere and amount of play they can enjoy and benefit from most.
Group Play Skills
Group Play Skills are a fun and rewarding way for dogs to practice important skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates.
Rest Period Enrichment
Rest Period Enrichment sessions help dogs achieve a healthy balance. They can relax and recharge in their own private space with calming enrichment toys and healthy foods tailored to their preferences and diet.
Personalized One-on-One Enrichment sessions give the extra attention dogs love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games.