Enrichment Doggy Day Care
Doggy Day Care. Reimagined.
The bond with your furry best friend is incomparable, but our busy lives can make it tough to meet all their health and happiness needs. This can lead to problems like loneliness, boredom, weight gain, anxiety, and unwanted behaviors. This is where our Rochester doggy day care comes in.
Central Bark® Rochester offers a safe and loving space where your dog can play and learn. With socialization, mental stimulation, and physical exercise, we provide everything their minds and bodies require for a healthy and joyful life.
Our emphasis on canine enrichment elevates your dog’s overall well-being, promoting problem-solving, skill-building, and confidence through enjoyable and rewarding activities. Rest assured, your dog is having a fantastic time with their pals, as Enrichment Doggy Day Care is our specialty.
A Healthy, Balanced Day
Enrichment Doggy Day Care offers a well-rounded mix of play, exercise, socialization, learning, rest, and tender loving care, tailored to your dog’s individual needs. This holistic approach nurtures their physical, mental, and sensory well-being, ensuring you have a healthy, happy, calm, and well-rounded companion at home.
- Play, Exercise, and Socialization: Exercise helps maintain your dog’s physical health and mood, providing a positive outlet for their energy. It also fosters a well-socialized and contented dog. Our facility offers various playgroups in both indoor and outdoor spaces, accommodating your dog’s age, personality, and comfort level.
- Rest: Adequate rest is essential for your dog’s overall health. Our daily schedule ensures they have the right balance of rest, play, and learning, preventing overstimulation.
- Learning: Dogs learn from humans and other dogs, and our trained staff uses positive techniques to encourage safe play and reinforce healthy social behaviors during day care.
- Love: Your dog becomes part of our family, receiving the attention and care they need. With regular attendance, we build a close bond with your dog, allowing us to better understand their personality, needs, preferences, and even notice subtle changes, such as mood swings or health issues.
Commitment to Safety
Our utmost concern is the safety and welfare of all our guests. Being dog parents ourselves, we deeply value each dog as if they were our own. Our unwavering commitment is to ensure a secure and healthy environment for everyone who steps into our facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Central Bark® is licensed and inspected by local government or regulatory authorities. We also clean and disinfect nightly, regardless of how many dogs have visited.
Learn more about our commitment to safety
Central Bark® has plenty of tennis balls and toys for everyone. The dogs could ask for nothing more!
Step 1: Login
- Click the “Client Login” option found at the bottom of all pages on our website.
- Enter either your email address or phone number that you signed up with
- Click “continue logging in”
- Then enter your password and click “Sign In”
Step 2: Request Services
You will now see the page below. From this page you can do a number of things along with requesting a reservation from the drop downs including editing your information, editing your pet’s info, adding/removing pets, checking your package credits, purchasing package credits, and adding/editing/changing photos.
- Click the blue “request services” button
- In the popup window, click the “Book Day Care or Sleepover Now!” button
Step 3: Select a Service Type
- Scroll down past the notes (after you have read them) until you get to the “Details” section.
- Click on the drop-down in the “Type” row and choose your reservation type.
- Note: Grooming requests cannot be made through the customer portal. Please call (507) 322-6655 to schedule an appointment.
Step 4: Make Your Reservation Request
- Choose the pet or pets you would like to add to this reservation
- Choose the date you are looking for
- You may edit the drop-off and pick-up time from within our open hours, if you know those approximations
- You can set up “recurring dates” for the same day/days each week for a timeframe
- You can add additional reservations for other days at the same time.
Step 5: Add-on Services and Notes
- You may add any additional services (such as enrichment training, training tutor, special meals (outside of lunch), salon and spa services, etc, to their reservation.
- You may add any notes that you would like us to see in the notes box
- You may run an estimate for the total cost of your reservation request (please note that the charges for “additional services” such as salon and spa, may vary from the default that shows in the estimate)
- Once you have added everything you want, click “Save” in the lower right corner
You should see the page below if everything went through correctly. You will get an email confirmation when your reservation has been accepted and confirmed, if you are added to a waitlist, or if it is denied.
Our One-on-One Enrichment sessions give your dog the freedom to safely explore their senses with an Enrichment Specialist. They’ll get the personal attention they love, supplemented with interactive toys, puzzles, and games that exercise their bodies and minds. They can also level up their skills with fitness training and agility exercises if they’re ready for more.
Did you know? 15 minutes of mental activity is equal to 30 minutes of physical exercise!
Learn more about Enrichment Doggy Day Care