Welcome to Central Bark® Oakdale
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to give them the best life. But it can be challenging to fulfill all their needs. That’s why families trust Central Bark Oakdale, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded.
When you bring your dog to Central Bark Oakdale, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment. We serve the east metro suburbs of Ramsey and Washington Counties, in and around Oakdale, Woodbury, Maplewood, North Saint Paul, White Bear Lake, and Lake Elmo.
Our Whole Dog Care approach aims to nurture and enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being – throughout their entire life. The heart of this approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We also offer dog boarding, baths, grooming, market, training, and more. All with the mission to help you and your dog share the best life.
3115 Hadley Ave N,
Oakdale, MN 55128Get Directions
Open Today 6:30 AM – 6:30 PMRequest Appointment
Central Bark Oakdale Whole Dog Care
Our Whole Dog Care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services to promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
How to get started
- Click Request Appointment
- Register Online
- We’ll contact you to help
schedule your first visit
Why do dogs LOVE
- It’s just for them – Every dog is special. We tailor each day to your dog’s needs and preferences.
- Whole health + happiness – They’ll get all the personalized attention, activity, and rest they need. That helps your dog be healthy, happy, and well-behaved at home and in the community.
- We speak dog – Our people are dog experts specially trained in our science-based positive reinforcement approach.
- Safe + clean – The safety and well-being of all our guests is our #1 priority. Our comprehensive safety policies and cleaning procedures help ensure your dog is safe and healthy every day they’re with us.
- Trusted loving care – For over 20 years, families have trusted Central Bark to enrich their dogs’ lives. We provide the right mix of personalized attention, play, exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love.
- A bond for life – It’s amazing how a day apart can bring you closer! Your dog will come home happy and healthy, and you won’t spend another day worrying about them when they’re home alone.