Welcome to Central Bark® Oakdale
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to give them the best life. But it can be challenging to fulfill all their needs. That’s why families trust Central Bark Oakdale, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded.
When you bring your dog to Central Bark Oakdale, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment. We serve the east metro suburbs of Ramsey and Washington Counties, in and around Oakdale, Woodbury, Maplewood, North Saint Paul, White Bear Lake, and Lake Elmo.
Our Whole Dog Care approach aims to nurture and enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being – throughout their entire life. The heart of this approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We also offer dog boarding, baths, grooming, market, training, and more. All with the mission to help you and your dog share the best life.
Central Bark Oakdale Whole Dog Care
Our Whole Dog Care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services to promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
Why do dogs LOVE
- It’s just for them – Every dog is special. We tailor each day to your dog’s needs and preferences.
- Whole health + happiness – They’ll get all the personalized attention, activity, and rest they need. That helps your dog be healthy, happy, and well-behaved at home and in the community.
- We speak dog – Our people are dog experts specially trained in our science-based positive reinforcement approach.
- Safe + clean – The safety and well-being of all our guests is our #1 priority. Our comprehensive safety policies and cleaning procedures help ensure your dog is safe and healthy every day they’re with us.
- Trusted loving care – For over 20 years, families have trusted Central Bark to enrich their dogs’ lives. We provide the right mix of personalized attention, play, exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love.
- A bond for life – It’s amazing how a day apart can bring you closer! Your dog will come home happy and healthy, and you won’t spend another day worrying about them when they’re home alone.
Frequently Asked Questions
No matter how long you’ve had your dog, it’s possible to teach them new skills and tricks.
Whether you’re crate training, leash walking, or potty training your dog, consistency is key. It’s crucial to establish a routine, practice positive reinforcement, supervise your dog (especially when potty training), and avoiding punishing when mistakes happen.
Central Bark® offers everything you need to help you train your dog. We offer expert training and classes so you and your puppy can learn and bond together.
Learn more about our training classes
Visit our Dog Blog for more helpful tips
There’s no bond like the one between our furry best friends and us. We love our dogs and want to give them the best life possible. But it can be challenging to fulfill all their needs to stay healthy and happy for a lifetime. Doggy day care gives pups a place to play and learn in a safe environment, with the socialization, mental stimulation, and physical exercise their minds and bodies need to stay healthy for a lifetime.
- Dogs get to socialize. Dogs are social creatures. Positive experiences with new humans, new dogs, and new environments are essential to a well-rounded pup.
- Dogs learn social skills. Dogs learn from other dogs – they’re always teaching each other what is (and isn’t) appropriate social behavior. Doggy day care staff can also help support safe play and practice healthy social behaviors.
- Dogs get more exercise. Exercise helps your dog maintain a healthy weight and muscle tone while improving their mood and providing a healthy outlet for their physical and mental energy, meaning they can be more relaxed at home.
- Dogs get human attention. Your dog will get the care and love they need while you’re at work or school.
- Parents get a break. Doggy day care can give you a day off from responsibilities, while your dog gets what they need to be a healthier, more well-adjusted pet.
Learn more about Enrichment Doggy Day Care
The best dog food will vary depending on each dog’s dietary requirements, medical needs, breed, and personal preferences.
Every item in our Central Bark® Market is specially selected to enhance your dog’s physical health and nutrition, and provide enrichment, happiness, and comfort. We can help you choose from our selection of healthy and nutritious food that will give your pup the energy they need for a whole and happy life.
Call (651) 528-6974 or visit our Market today!
No. After a day of play, most dogs settle quietly to their crate or luxury den and sleep through the night. Most Central Bark stores have cameras to monitor these areas. All of our stores have fire and motion-monitored security systems with keyed-in codes for staff to enter when they arrive. These systems provide 24/7 monitoring, and emergency services get notified quickly should any concerns arise.
Learn more about sleepovers at Central Bark.