Make your dog’s dreams a reality with dog boarding
Going away overnight can be stressful for both you and your furry friend. Central Bark® offers a peaceful and comfortable environment for your dog to spend the night, reducing the anxiety of being away from home. You can have peace of mind knowing that your pet is in good hands and well-cared for while you are away.
Here are the benefits of our dog boarding services in Central Bark Oak Creek:
- Gives peace of mind to dog owners who need to leave their beloved pets behind.
- Provides a secure and dependable environment where pets can receive the appropriate care and attention.
- Enables you to plan trips without worrying about the welfare of your dog during your absence.
- Offers personalized and comprehensive solutions tailored to the unique needs of each dog.
Enrichment Sleepovers for Regular Day Care Dogs
At Central Bark, dogs enrolled in our Enrichment Doggy Day Care Program can enjoy sleepovers with their furry friends when their families are away on vacation or overnight trips. Our sleepovers provide a familiar, comfortable environment that helps reduce stress and promote relaxation for your pup. Plus, your dog will enjoy a full day of Enrichment Day Care activities before settling down for the night.
A full day of Enrichment Day Care is included.
24-hour stay. Full day of Enrichment Day Care included.
Oak Creek Dog Boarding Amenities
We understand that your dog deserves top-notch care, even when they’re away from home. That’s why we offer a variety of amenities to keep your furry friend happy, relaxed, and entertained during their stay with us.
Below is a comprehensive list of the dog boarding amenities we provide at our Oak Creek location:
- Enrichment Day Care: Every Central Bark sleepover package includes a full day of Enrichment Day Care to ensure your dog has a fun-filled day. Engage and entertain your dog all day with our play areas, toys, games, and activities.
- Spacious Dens: Our spacious dens are perfect for dogs that need extra room to stretch out and relax. Each den has a comfortable bed and plenty of space for your dog to move around. They are situated in a quiet area of our facility to provide your dog with a peaceful environment away from the Enrichment Day Care area.
- Quiet Cottages: We also offer quiet cottages for dogs that prefer a serene, homely atmosphere. Each cottage has a cozy bed, toys, and other amenities to keep your dog comfortable and happy. Our experienced staff provides plenty of love and attention to make your dog feel right at home.
In addition to these amenities, we also offer professional grooming and bathing services, nutritious meals, delicious treats, and other services to ensure your furry friend’s comfort and enjoyment.
Contact us today to schedule a Central Bark sleepover for your dog, and check out our FAQ section to learn more about our dog boarding services.
Frequently Asked Questions
As part of joining the Central Bark® family, our expert staff conducts a thorough behavior assessment at your local Central Bark store. These assessments help ensure that your dog is placed with a playgroup they’re comfortable with so they can play safely every day they’re with us.
This four-day evaluation, while your dog participates in our Enrichment Day Care, assesses your dog’s:
- Comfort and social skills with people
- Social skills and playstyle with other dogs to help determine the playgroup and play schedule they can benefit from the most
- Comfort in both indoor and outdoor play spaces
- Comfort in rest areas and a crate
- Ability to share resources like water and toys in social settings
- Level of comfort taking treats in social settings
This process gives us a chance to get to know you and your dog while your dog gets acquainted with their new favorite place away from home. Through the entire four days, your dog’s comfort and safety is our top priority.
Once your pup passes all the behavior assessment elements, you are welcome to sign up for any of our daycare services or a sleepover!
To schedule a Behavior Assessment for your dog, please contact your local store.
NOTE: Please bring all required signed forms, vaccination proof, and a collar and leash for your behavior assessment.
Central Bark® reserves sleepover services exclusively for dogs accepted into the day care program, so the same policies do apply. Our Stay-n-Play program (available at participating locations) offers boarding services for dogs that have not enrolled in our day care program.
No. After a day of play, most dogs settle quietly to their crate or luxury den and sleep through the night. Most Central Bark stores have cameras to monitor these areas. All of our stores have fire and motion-monitored security systems with keyed-in codes for staff to enter when they arrive. These systems provide 24/7 monitoring, and emergency services get notified quickly should any concerns arise.
Learn more about sleepovers at Central Bark.
Step 1: Login
- Click the “Client Login” option found at the bottom of all pages on our website.
- Enter either your email address or phone number that you signed up with
- Click “continue logging in”
- Then enter your password and click “Sign In”
Step 2: Request Services
You will now see the page below. From this page you can do a number of things along with requesting a reservation from the drop downs including editing your information, editing your pet’s info, adding/removing pets, checking your package credits, purchasing package credits, and adding/editing/changing photos.
- Click the blue “request services” button
- In the popup window, click the “Book Day Care or Sleepover Now!” button
Step 3: Select a Service Type
- Scroll down past the notes (after you have read them) until you get to the “Details” section.
- Click on the drop-down in the “Type” row and choose your reservation type.
- Note: Grooming requests cannot be made through the customer portal. Please call (414) 571-1500 to schedule an appointment.
Step 4: Make Your Reservation Request
- Choose the pet or pets you would like to add to this reservation
- Choose the date you are looking for
- You may edit the drop-off and pick-up time from within our open hours, if you know those approximations
- You can set up “recurring dates” for the same day/days each week for a timeframe
- You can add additional reservations for other days at the same time.
Step 5: Add-on Services and Notes
- You may add any additional services (such as enrichment training, training tutor, special meals (outside of lunch), salon and spa services, etc, to their reservation.
- You may add any notes that you would like us to see in the notes box
- You may run an estimate for the total cost of your reservation request (please note that the charges for “additional services” such as salon and spa, may vary from the default that shows in the estimate)
- Once you have added everything you want, click “Save” in the lower right corner
You should see the page below if everything went through correctly. You will get an email confirmation when your reservation has been accepted and confirmed, if you are added to a waitlist, or if it is denied.
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.