Why Choose Central Bark?
Our best friends deserve the best care
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to enrich their lives as much as they enrich ours. That’s why families trust Central Bark®, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded. When you bring your dog to Central Bark Coral Springs, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment.
Central Bark welcomes all. We’re fully committed to providing an environment where all people and dogs feel safe, valued, respected, accepted, and loved. We will never waiver from this stance and always promote unconditional love and acceptance. We embrace every person and every dog that comes through our door, regardless of race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, or breed. We will stand behind our promise to “Forever nurture, enrich, and inspire lives.”
The safety and well-being of our guests is our #1 priority. As dog parents ourselves, we take great pride in treating every dog as our own. And we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for everyone that enters our facility. Read more
Whole Dog Care Mission & Philosophy
At Central Bark, we’re dog experts. Doggy day care is our specialty and nobody does it quite like us. Central Bark goes beyond a traditional doggy day care with our unique Whole Dog Care philosophy and enrichment focus. This personalized approach helps enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being throughout their entire life so you can enjoy a healthy, happy, and loving life together.
The heart of our whole dog care approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We combine Central Bark’s industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest dog behavior science and positive training principles. Our mission is to enrich the lives of dogs and families in our communities. We give dogs fun, balanced days of play, exercise, socialization, learning, rest, and love. To help your dog be a healthy, happy, and well-rounded member of your family.
Central Bark offers exclusive options like:
- Flexible playgroups allow us to match your dog with the social atmosphere and play schedule they can enjoy and benefit from most. This helps give them a healthy balance of play, rest, and learning and creates a safer social environment with a better quality of play. And our lower dog-to-staff ratios offer more individual attention, education, and love.
- Group Play Skills help dogs practice important life skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates. These activities are fun and rewarding for your dog and help improve behavior and impulse control, prevent overstimulation, and creates a safer social environment.
- Rest Period Enrichments help dogs relax and recharge in their own private space with calming interactive toys and healthy food pairings tailored to their preferences and diet. It promotes physical and mental relaxation which can help them achieve a healthy balance of play, learning, and rest. It can also help them become more comfortable in crates by building positive associations.
- One-on-One Enrichment Sessions give dogs the extra attention they love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games. It’s fun and rewarding and exercise their bodies and minds and engage their senses. Add complexity with fitness and agility equipment.
- Training Tutor give dogs personalized one-on-one training during day care visits help your dog develop important skills and behaviors like name recall, sit, stay, down, wait, leave-it, door and gate control, and loose-leash walking. Excellent for your dog and easy for you! Your dog will come home tired and well-socialized, with the training and skills they need to be a well-behaved member of your family.
The New Berlin Central Bark has awesome staff that have a passion for their jobs. Our Bassett hound loves going and we enjoy seeing the fun she has from the pictures and videos their staff captures. From grooming, overnight stays and holiday parties-the New Berlin Central Bark offers more options than just the daycare 🙂
Jax loves visiting and playing with his puppy buddies at Central Bark Doggy Day Care New Berlin. Megan and all the staff are absolutely wonderful, drop off and pick up is quick and easy, and when Jax forgets to take a break & rest, they will remind him! We know he's being well taken care of while we're working!
Louie has been coming to Central Bark for almost two years, since he was 4-mos, and LOVES it! He enjoys the play and rest times, and the attention of the staff. We are happy to have the knowledge and experience of the caring staff. They seem to know each dog in their care personally and share daily updates on our fur-baby at pick-up. We appreciate that.
Meeko has been attending for 3 months now and absolutely loves it! The staff is top notch and truly care about your pet. The facilities are wonderful and this location has a great outdoor play space. Also each day they post photos to see what your dog is up to. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a doggy daycare.
I highly recommend Central Bark! My dog ADORES all of the staff; they are all so wonderful. Day care is her favorite place to go. There’s no other business I’d trust to care for my dog like I trust Central Bark! Thank you CB-NB!
I was very scared to bring my little boy to daycare because I didn't know how he would do in such a new and different environment. On a busy week when my boyfriend was out of town, I thought it was the right time to give Central Bark a try. I had gotten a recommendation to go there from a friend. Well, he absolutely loved it and we will be going more often!!! Everyone was so kind and welcoming. It made the experience a positive one for the both of us.
I love taking my golden border collie Tucker to Central Bark. He loves all the staff and never wants to leave at the end of the day since he had so much fun. Thanks girls you are the best.
My dog has been going to Central Bark in New Berlin for over 10 years and continues to love his time there. Thank you Thank you for your help yesterday with Ace! Much Appreciated! Your team goes above and beyond to help your clients!!! Thank you!
My dog has been going to Central Bark for 6 years since I adopted her at 5 months old. Not only does she have fun playing with the other dogs, I feel the socialization with different people has really helped make her the friendly, adaptable, well-behaved dog that she is. I've also relied on the groomers at Central Bark to keep Tula looking her best. The staff at the New Berlin location are incredibly kind, caring and friendly. And now, my husband's two dogs go each week as well! It makes me feel great knowing how well cared for our dogs are while they're there.
Even though I own a grooming shop traveling to downtown Milwaukee from Muskego was not a good option anymore for my senior dog. We started using CBNB this summer for Koby’s grooming and they are amazing! Erin is so sincerely caring and compassionate and does a fantastic job! Everyone at CBNB is always so friendly and upbeat it has been a great experience every time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.