Why Choose Central Bark?
Our best friends deserve the best care
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to enrich their lives as much as they enrich ours. That’s why families trust Central Bark®, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded. When you bring your dog to Central Bark Milwaukee Eastside, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment.
Central Bark welcomes all. We’re fully committed to providing an environment where all people and dogs feel safe, valued, respected, accepted, and loved. We will never waiver from this stance and always promote unconditional love and acceptance. We embrace every person and every dog that comes through our door, regardless of race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, or breed. We will stand behind our promise to “Forever nurture, enrich, and inspire lives”.
The safety and well-being of our guests are our #1 priority. As dog parents ourselves, we take great pride in treating every dog as our own. And we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for everyone that enters our facility. Read more
Whole Dog Care Mission & Philosophy
At Central Bark, we’re dog experts. Doggy day care is our specialty and nobody does it quite like us. Central Bark goes beyond a traditional doggy day care with our unique Whole Dog Care philosophy and enrichment focus. This personalized approach helps enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being throughout their entire life so you can enjoy a healthy, happy, and loving life together.
The heart of our whole dog care approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We combine Central Bark’s industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest dog behavior science and positive training principles. Our mission is to enrich the lives of dogs and families in our communities. We give dogs fun, balanced days of play, exercise, socialization, learning, rest, and love. To help your dog be a healthy, happy, and well-rounded member of your family.
Central Bark offers exclusive options like:
- Flexible playgroups allow us to match your dog with the social atmosphere and play schedule they can enjoy and benefit from most. This helps give them a healthy balance of play, rest, and learning and creates a safer social environment with a better quality of play. And our lower dog-to-staff ratios offer more individual attention, education, and love.
- Group Play Skills help dogs practice important life skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates. These activities are fun and rewarding for your dog and help improve behavior and impulse control, prevent overstimulation, and creates a safer social environment.
- Rest Period Enrichments help dogs relax and recharge in their own private space with calming interactive toys and healthy food pairings tailored to their preferences and diet. It promotes physical and mental relaxation which can help them achieve a healthy balance of play, learning, and rest. It can also help them become more comfortable in crates by building positive associations.
- One-on-One Enrichment Sessions give dogs the extra attention they love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games. It’s fun and rewarding and exercise their bodies and minds and engage their senses. Add complexity with fitness and agility equipment.
- Training Tutor give dogs personalized one-on-one training during day care visits help your dog develop important skills and behaviors like name recall, sit, stay, down, wait, leave-it, door and gate control, and loose-leash walking. Excellent for your dog and easy for you! Your dog will come home tired and well-socialized, with the training and skills they need to be a well-behaved member of your family.
The Eastside staff are wonderful and personally invested in your pet!!! We love them!!!!!
Great staff, easy drop off and pick up, easy scheduling and most of all my dog loves it there!
Great place with great people who really take good care of your dog! We've been using Central Bark for two years for once a week daycare and have had numerous overnight stays, anywhere from a couple nights to two weeks.
I have nothing but good things to say about them. My husband likes the convenience of texting for availability. I like hearing how my dog's day went, and I love the pictures posted on Facebook!
I've had my dog groomed here twice. They are not an inexpensive option but they do a nice job. The employees care about the animals and it shows.
I have been taking my 10 year old dog here for a couple years now and she loves it!! The staff is great with her. Drop off and pick up is always efficient. Love having the option for her to sleep over or be dropped off in my home if needed. I have used both services and highly recommend them if you have a need. I love the pictures they put on social media and always make sure to check them out on the days she is there.
We love Central Bark Eastside!!! My dog gets so excited when she knows we are going to daycare - she loves the staff and the other doggies. They take excellent care of her whether it be for daycare, boarding, or grooming. I also love that they post photos on social media so I can check on her during the day!
This location has *THE BEST* staff. Everyone is always happy and ready to help. Violet has been going here since she was a pup and now she is about to turn 4. I feel confidently comforted knowing she is being taken such good care of and having much fun. She has ample amounts of energy so when we both get home and I am ready to relax- so is she. 🙂
Heather has groomed my dogs for years! She is amazing. She is gentle and patient. My big dog has A LOT of issues including skin and behavioral issues after all of his hospital visits. I dont trust many people to help with him. She is an excellent groomer! I think my little dog might even have a crush on her. Bath time with Heather is great! Thankyou for being a rockstar!!! Your the best!!!
My dog is a rescue and has an array of behavioral problems but Central Bark East Side has been nothing but helpful and kind to him! Thankful for a day care that doesn’t just dismiss a dog but will continuously work with him and make adjustments to make him feel more comfortable being away from home! Couldn’t ask for a better day care! Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.