Why Choose Central Bark?
Our best friends deserve the best care
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to enrich their lives as much as they enrich ours. That’s why families trust Central Bark®, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded. When you bring your dog to Central Bark Coral Springs, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment.
Central Bark welcomes all. We’re fully committed to providing an environment where all people and dogs feel safe, valued, respected, accepted, and loved. We will never waiver from this stance and always promote unconditional love and acceptance. We embrace every person and every dog that comes through our door, regardless of race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, or breed. We will stand behind our promise to “Forever nurture, enrich, and inspire lives.”
The safety and well-being of our guests is our #1 priority. As dog parents ourselves, we take great pride in treating every dog as our own. And we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for everyone that enters our facility. Read more
Whole Dog Care Mission & Philosophy
At Central Bark, we’re dog experts. Doggy day care is our specialty and nobody does it quite like us. Central Bark goes beyond a traditional doggy day care with our unique Whole Dog Care philosophy and enrichment focus. This personalized approach helps enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being throughout their entire life so you can enjoy a healthy, happy, and loving life together.
The heart of our whole dog care approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We combine Central Bark’s industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest dog behavior science and positive training principles. Our mission is to enrich the lives of dogs and families in our communities. We give dogs fun, balanced days of play, exercise, socialization, learning, rest, and love. To help your dog be a healthy, happy, and well-rounded member of your family.
Central Bark offers exclusive options like:
- Flexible playgroups allow us to match your dog with the social atmosphere and play schedule they can enjoy and benefit from most. This helps give them a healthy balance of play, rest, and learning and creates a safer social environment with a better quality of play. And our lower dog-to-staff ratios offer more individual attention, education, and love.
- Group Play Skills help dogs practice important life skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates. These activities are fun and rewarding for your dog and help improve behavior and impulse control, prevent overstimulation, and creates a safer social environment.
- Rest Period Enrichments help dogs relax and recharge in their own private space with calming interactive toys and healthy food pairings tailored to their preferences and diet. It promotes physical and mental relaxation which can help them achieve a healthy balance of play, learning, and rest. It can also help them become more comfortable in crates by building positive associations.
- One-on-One Enrichment Sessions give dogs the extra attention they love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games. It’s fun and rewarding and exercise their bodies and minds and engage their senses. Add complexity with fitness and agility equipment.
- Training Tutor give dogs personalized one-on-one training during day care visits help your dog develop important skills and behaviors like name recall, sit, stay, down, wait, leave-it, door and gate control, and loose-leash walking. Excellent for your dog and easy for you! Your dog will come home tired and well-socialized, with the training and skills they need to be a well-behaved member of your family.
Great place for doggy day care and boarding!! My pup loves coming to this Central Bark. He always has a smile on his face when he is dropped off for boarding and sleeps well after each sleepover experience 🙂
We just moved to Madison from Rochester where our dog Chester went to a Central Bark. The Madison Central Bark is just as awesome! Welcoming staff, super friendly, and Chester comes home exhausted! So thankful we decided to go back to a Central Bark again.
Very happy we found this place for our German Shepherd, Maddux. They are so good to him and he’s so excited when he gets there. You can totally tell they love what they do. Highly recommend!!
We've been taking our dog Crouton to Central Bark for several months and she loves it there! She seems to have lots of fun and get plenty of exercise. The staff is super helpful and genuinely seem to love dogs. It's not cheap, but it's worth it!
We just adopted our dog Hero a few months ago and we've taken him here a few times for the stay and plays and for the grooming services. So far we absolutely love it. The staff are great and really take the time to get to know the dogs and listen to the owner's requests. Being a rescue, Hero has a lot of anxiety and the first couple of times we came here he was afraid of even walking into the building. The third time he remembered where we were and almost ran in, which we take as a great sign! Definitely will continue coming back for their dog day care services
My dog Cooper loves going to ‘school’ at Central Bark!! We got him very young (6wks) and my boyfriend & I both work full time. We felt horrible leaving him home alone! Even though we would come home on our lunch break, it just still made us feel like bad parents.Cooper has been going to Central Bark for approximately 4 months now & he loves it, & they love him too! When it’s time to go home, he never wants to leave!I love that they offer grooming services, & overnights! (Both of which we use) ! Each day they post pictures on Facebook and a few days a week you get a report card which is so cute! Everyone is very nice & knowledgeable! Having a puppy (first time dog owner, & to a puppy!!) they answer all my questions and offer suggestions, which I appreciate.Cooper especially loves Ms. Jay & Ms. Mikayla! Even the crew that allow him to get dropped off early in the morning, for a very small charge. Well worth it!! If you are looking for a daycare, grooming services, overnights, I would HIGHLY recommend Central Bark! Be assured your ‘baby’ will be given high class treatment!!
Our dog loves this place!! She gets so excited when she gets there and the staff is always so helpful and all smiles. She is also so tried from playing all day we get some nice cuddles We have also done sleepovers and they always take great care of her! Thanks!
My dog Millie and I love Central Bark. It’s her favorite place to go besides the dog park. The staff is always so pleasant, and always remember Millie even if we haven’t been there for awhile. It’s affordable and after a long shift at work, it’s nice to pick up a high energy puppy that’s played with her friends all day. I couldn’t recommend Central Bark enough!
Central Bark is without a doubt the single best Doggie DayCamp in Wisconsin.We’ve been to other places and no one has cared and loved our BellaLuna like they have. She has become more trusting, more social, and has learned so much from her time here. 10/10 for sure!
Frequently Asked Questions
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.