We would like to send out a friendly reminder, that reservations are required. Help us ensure we always have the most fun and safe care for the pups!
As you have read on our enrollment forms, we require reservations for day care. This is for the safety and comfort of the dogs in our care. If we are not full, we can take “walk ins,” however availability is not guaranteed unless you have a reservation. As we reach our busy season this will be a huge help. It is equally important that you let us know if you need to cancel a reservation.
You can make a reservation in several ways:
1. Be a “Regular” - set your pup up with “regular” day care days. This is a standing reservation, so if you want to come every Tuesday and Thursday, for example, we can set you up as a “regular” on those days. You only need to contact us if you want to change the days or need to cancel.
2. Email – feel free to email us with a reservation request. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Telephone – call us up and let us know! 608.663.8300
4. Online – we have buttons for requesting and changing an appointment. www.centralbarkusa.com/madison-southeast
5. Request reservations on the GingR portal: https://cbusa-madison.gingrapp.com/front_end/login/email
Thank you for your cooperation!" class="aimg">
Jax is a super sweet and equally goofy 1.5 year old Labradoodle and one of the biggest class clowns at Central Bark in Madison.
Jax enjoys keeping the dog handlers "on their toes" -- by frequently stealing their water bottles and turning it into a game of tag, in order for them to get it back.
Jax's endless love for fun and his big pup grin (with his tongue out, always hanging to the side) bring joy to our hearts every day he comes to play.
We hope you enjoy being our Dog of the Month, Jax, and thank you for making our days as fun as they always are!" class="aimg">