Meet Ralphie, a Central Barker since May 2016. Ralphie’s outlook on life is that you can be anything you want to be in this world; all you need to do is believe in yourself and work hard at everything you do! Ralphie began coming to Central Bark as a pomsky puppy but decided he didn’t want to resign to a life of “lap naps” and doggy strollers, so he began to change the direction of his life. Ralphie has since grown into a very handsome black German shepherd mix! It’s just amazing what you can set your mind to. Below are some more fun tidbits on this majestic boy:
– His favorite actor is Ralph Macchio. He watches Karate Kid numerous times a week and washes his grandma’s car every Saturday using his “wax on and wax off” techniques.
– In addition to martial arts, Ralphie loves track and field and hopes to run in the Boston Marathon one day. While in Boston he plans on binge eating Boston Cream Pies and Baked Beans before the big run.
– When not in daycare, Ralphie loves to curl up with a glass of milk and read mystery novels. His favorites are Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys.
– Ralphie loves playing in the pool during the summer months. He likes to pretend it’s the ocean and he’s diving for treasure; specifically milk bones and tator tots.
– For the past three years, he has been asking Santa for a Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle and every year grandma tells him “No. You’ll shoot your eye out.”
– Ralphie’s dream is to visit all the restaurants featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, to sample their signature dishes, and then write a memoir based on his travels. He is still waiting to hear back from Guy Fieri even though he has left 71 messages.
– Ralphie got grounded for two weeks after overhearing someone talk about the movie “Wreck it Ralph” and thought it was a command to destroy grandma’s rose garden.
Congratulations Ralph! We look forward to celebrating you this month and hopefully warmer weather!