Meet Wrigley! Wrigley is a 4 ½ year old long-haired Chiweenie that has been playing at Central Bark since June 2017. Although smaller in stature, Wrigley has a huge personality and is very engaging with all the dogs and handlers. Below are some more fun facts on this adorable pup:
- He likes to tell his friends he was named after Wrigley Field and he is the reason the Cubs won the world series in 2016 (his reasoning is that it was the year he was born).
- After exploring his legacy on Ancestory.com he was excited to see he was a related to Gidget, the famous Taco Bell chihuahua.
- Wrigley always gets compliments from the girls on his luscious locks. He tells them the secret is mayonnaise!
- His hobbies including curling, horseback riding and woodworking. His wood projects aren’t as elaborate as he would like because mom won’t let him use any power tools.
- He filled out an application to be a taste tester for Wrigley Chewing Gum but was disappointed when he never got called in for an interview.
- Wrigley is excited for summer. He had planned on traveling to Greenland last year, but his trip got canceled due to COVID. This year, he plans to stay more local and has booked a week at the Fish Lake Beach Campgrounds in Volo.
- Friday is Wrigley’s favorite day of the week. After spending the day with his friends at Central Bark, he will go out for fish fry, followed by Bingo at the local VFW and finally, he ends the night singing karaoke at Kristoff’s. Needless to say, he sleeps most of the day on Saturday.
Congratulations Wrigley! We are excited to celebrate you this April!