Welcome to Central Bark Franklin – Doggy Day Care
Our furry best friends hold a special place in our hearts. That’s why we want to provide them with the best possible care. However, meeting all of their needs can be a challenge. That’s where Central Bark Franklin comes in.
Families trust us to provide the love and care that dogs need to be happy, healthy, and well-rounded. When you bring your dog to Central Bark Franklin, rest assured that they’re enjoying a safe and loving environment.
Our approach to Whole Dog Care focuses on nurturing your dog’s health and well-being, from puppyhood to their golden years. The Enrichment Doggy Day Care program lies at the heart of this approach. We also offer a variety of other services, including boarding, grooming, training, and more. Our mission is to help you and your dog share the best possible life together.
At Central Bark®, we understand that dogs are not just pets – they are family. As fellow dog parents, we take pride in treating every dog in our care like our own.
Central Bark Franklin Whole Dog Care
Our Whole Dog Care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services to promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
Our Doggy Day Care is all about enhancing the lives of dogs by offering a variety of exciting and fun activities that cater to their unique needs.
Treat your furry friend to a personalized grooming experience that can be combined with enrichment activities for maximum enjoyment.
When you need to be away, our Sleepover service provides a comfortable and familiar environment to reduce stress and keep your dog happy and healthy.
Our Market features high-quality dog food, treats, toys, and other items to promote your pet’s physical health, nutrition, and happiness.
Build a stronger bond with your dog through our positive training and enrichment programs that help them develop important skills and behaviors.
Stay prepared for any situation with our personalized insurance coverage, which can help cover veterinary treatment for your furry friend.
How to get started
- Click Request Appointment
- Register Online
- We’ll contact you to help
schedule your first visit
Why do dogs LOVE
Why do dogs have such a blast at Central Bark? Here are some reasons:
- It’s all about them: We understand that every dog is unique. That’s why we create a tailored experience that meets their individual needs and preferences.
- Whole health and happiness: From personalized attention and playtime to rest and relaxation, our approach is designed to help dogs be their happiest and healthiest.
- We speak dog: Our team members are experts in all things canine. As a result, they’re trained in our science-based positive reinforcement approach. This ensures that your pup feels comfortable and cared for.
- Safety first: We take the safety and well-being of our guests very seriously. Our comprehensive safety policies and cleaning procedures help to ensure that your dog stays safe and healthy while they’re with us.
- Trusted and loving care: For more than two decades, families have relied on Central Bark to provide their dogs with personalized attention, play, exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love.
- A bond for life: Spending a day apart can actually bring you closer! When your dog comes home happy and healthy, you’ll feel closer than ever before – and you won’t have to worry about them being home alone all day.
Doggy Day Care. Reimagined.
By combining our unparalleled industry expertise with the latest in dog behavior science and positive training principles, we’ve taken dog day care to the next level. Your dog can now enjoy a personalized, fun, and healthy day that includes the perfect balance of play, mental and physical exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love they need to be at their best – both physically and emotionally.
Small and large playgroup options allow us to match better your dog’s personality, needs, and preferences with the social atmosphere and amount of play they can enjoy and benefit from most.
Group Play Skills
Group Play Skills are a fun and rewarding way for dogs to practice important skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates.
Rest Period Enrichment
Rest Period Enrichment sessions help dogs achieve a healthy balance. They can relax and recharge in their own private space with calming enrichment toys and healthy foods tailored to their preferences and diet.
Personalized One-on-One Enrichment sessions give the extra attention dogs love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games.