What background and experience do you need to start a Central Bark franchise?
Our Central Bark franchisees come from all walks of life, careers and industries. Most are coming out of the corporate world and want to take control of their future via business ownership. .If you have a commitment to learn and master new skills, you could have what it takes to be a Central Bark franchisee.
Which of these skills and traits apply to you? All are helpful; however no one has them all. That is where a strong franchise system like Central Bark comes in. You are in business for yourself; not by yourself.
- Management experience including proven fiscal success
- A sincere and absolute love of dogs
- Retail service/management experience
- Advertising/marketing experience
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong entrepreneurial instincts and a willingness to try new things
- Love for serving the general public/customer service
- An eye for detail and talent for organization
- The ability to handle pressure and juggle many tasks at once
- A supportive spouse/partner and family
- The time and energy to dedicate to the growing years of your business
- The ability – both physically and mentally – to handle the rigors of running and managing your own franchise on a day-to-day basis
- The ability to work within and follow a system, while utilizing your creativity
- A desire to live in and share in the growth of your community