Why Choose Central Bark?
Our best friends deserve the best care
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to enrich their lives as much as they enrich ours. That’s why families trust Central Bark®, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded. When you bring your dog to Central Bark Coral Springs, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment.
Central Bark welcomes all. We’re fully committed to providing an environment where all people and dogs feel safe, valued, respected, accepted, and loved. We will never waiver from this stance and always promote unconditional love and acceptance. We embrace every person and every dog that comes through our door, regardless of race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, or breed. We will stand behind our promise to “Forever nurture, enrich, and inspire lives.”
The safety and well-being of our guests is our #1 priority. As dog parents ourselves, we take great pride in treating every dog as our own. And we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for everyone that enters our facility. Read more
Whole Dog Care Mission & Philosophy
At Central Bark, we’re dog experts. Doggy day care is our specialty and nobody does it quite like us. Central Bark goes beyond a traditional doggy day care with our unique Whole Dog Care philosophy and enrichment focus. This personalized approach helps enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being throughout their entire life so you can enjoy a healthy, happy, and loving life together.
The heart of our whole dog care approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We combine Central Bark’s industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest dog behavior science and positive training principles. Our mission is to enrich the lives of dogs and families in our communities. We give dogs fun, balanced days of play, exercise, socialization, learning, rest, and love. To help your dog be a healthy, happy, and well-rounded member of your family.
Central Bark offers exclusive options like:
- Flexible playgroups allow us to match your dog with the social atmosphere and play schedule they can enjoy and benefit from most. This helps give them a healthy balance of play, rest, and learning and creates a safer social environment with a better quality of play. And our lower dog-to-staff ratios offer more individual attention, education, and love.
- Group Play Skills help dogs practice important life skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates. These activities are fun and rewarding for your dog and help improve behavior and impulse control, prevent overstimulation, and creates a safer social environment.
- Rest Period Enrichments help dogs relax and recharge in their own private space with calming interactive toys and healthy food pairings tailored to their preferences and diet. It promotes physical and mental relaxation which can help them achieve a healthy balance of play, learning, and rest. It can also help them become more comfortable in crates by building positive associations.
- One-on-One Enrichment Sessions give dogs the extra attention they love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games. It’s fun and rewarding and exercise their bodies and minds and engage their senses. Add complexity with fitness and agility equipment.
- Training Tutor give dogs personalized one-on-one training during day care visits help your dog develop important skills and behaviors like name recall, sit, stay, down, wait, leave-it, door and gate control, and loose-leash walking. Excellent for your dog and easy for you! Your dog will come home tired and well-socialized, with the training and skills they need to be a well-behaved member of your family.
The Eugene Central Bark is amazing! Monika and the entire staff are professional, friendly, highly educated, knowledgeable and caring. They respond to emails/calls at lightning speed. My dog attends daycare and gets groomed at their facility. He gets spoiled with treats during his grooming session. He's a long-haired german shepherd that loves to roll in mud and puddles at dog parks. I only trust Monika and her team to care for him. We also love shopping at their retail store. Unfortunately, we relocated so my dog doesn't attend daycare there anymore. But we drive there just for the grooming. You won't find a better group of people that will provide care for your dog like the Eugene Central Bark.
-- Google Review
...After his first day of daycare Eugene (my adorable Bostie) was fantastically happy and exhausted. I got a wonderful report card on how his day went and how he played with other dogs, things they noticed, and anything I should watch out for. The structured day includes quiet alone time interspersed between play sessions, and for a little extra you can even include training, enrichment, a full groom/bath because they have an on-site professional groomer with a pet salon. They treated my little Squish like he was one of their own.
Thank you so much for taking such good care of my little man!
- Yelp Review
Literally the best experience my dog has had at a doggy daycare. Could not give Central Bark a high enough review. Their groomer, Ettie, is amazing. He comes home clean and happy. Monika and James are dog lovers through and through. I know he is in good hands and is always so excited to go see all of his friends at Central Bark. - Google Review
Amazing! Staff are so welcoming and great! My dog has gone to day care since she was 6 months and I had a hard time finding ones I liked in Eugene. They are exactly what my girl needed 🙂
- Google Review
Without a doubt, definitely recommend! They really love dogs, and I would trust them with my own furry family! You can get a sense pretty quickly how passionate they are about what they do, and how much love they put into it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.