- 2 Free Range Eggs
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 165°C.
- Beat 2 eggs and set aside.
- Combine your almond flour, coconut oil and dried cranberries together in a bowl.
- Once combined, pour in the eggs and mix together with your hands. The dough will be very wet.
- Begin adding in your coconut flour one TBSP at a time, mixing in each one after added. You want to achieve a consistency that is easy to roll and not super sticky. This will require between 3-4 TBSP depending on your brand of flour and size of your eggs. The dough should easily form a ball.
- Rollout your dough and cut out the treats using bite sized cookie cutters. Hearts are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Tip: Sprinkle a little coconut flour on top of your dough to keep it from sticking to the cookie cutters.
- Place your treats on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until crisp.
- Makes approx. 20 treats (dependent on size of cutter). Let cool before giving to your pooch – Enjoy!