Welcome to Central Bark Charlotte-Matthews
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to give them the best life. But it can be challenging to fulfill all their needs.
That’s why families trust Central Bark®, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded. When you bring your dog to Central Bark Charlotte-Matthews, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment.
Our Whole Dog Care approach aims to nurture and enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being – throughout their entire life. The heart of this approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We also offer dog boarding, baths, grooming, market, training, and more. All with the mission to help you and your dog share the best life.
We know that dogs aren’t just LIKE family – they ARE family. As dog parents ourselves, we take great pride in treating each and every dog like they’re our own.
9600 Monroe Rd,
Charlotte, NC 28270Get Directions
Open Today 7:00 AM – 6:30 PMEnroll Now
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our Whole Dog Care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services to promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
How to get started
- Click Request Appointment
- Register Online
- We’ll contact you to help
schedule your first visit
Why do dogs LOVE
- It’s just for them – Every dog is special. We tailor each day to your dog’s needs and preferences.
- Whole health + happiness – They’ll get all the personalized attention, activity, and rest they need. To help your dog be healthy, happy, and well-behaved at home and in the community.
- We speak dog – Our people are dog experts specially trained in our science-based positive reinforcement approach.
- Safe + clean – The safety and well-being of all our guests is our #1 priority. Our comprehensive safety policies and cleaning procedures help ensure your dog is safe and healthy every day they’re with us.
- Trusted loving care – For over 20 years, families have trusted Central Bark to enrich their dog’s lives with the right mix of personalized attention, play, exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love.
- A bond for life – It’s amazing how a day apart can bring you closer! Your dog will come home happy and healthy, and you won’t spend another day worrying about them home alone.
Doggy Day Care. Reimagined.
Central Bark Enrichment Day Care takes dog day care to a whole new level! It combines our industry-leading expertise with the latest dog behavior science and positive dog training principles. Your dog can enjoy a fun and healthy day tailored to them, with the proper amount of play, mental and physical exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love they need to be healthy, happy, and well-rounded.
Small and large playgroup options allow us to match better your dog’s personality, needs, and preferences with the social atmosphere and amount of play they can enjoy and benefit from most.
Group Play Skills
Group Play Skills are a fun and rewarding way for dogs to practice important skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates.
Rest Period Enrichment
Rest Period Enrichment sessions help dogs achieve a healthy balance. They can relax and recharge in their own private space with calming enrichment toys and healthy foods tailored to their preferences and diet.
Personalized One-on-One Enrichment sessions give the extra attention dogs love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games.