What does my dog need to bring for their sleepover?
- Food. One large container is preferred, or you may use individual baggies.
- A normal-sized blanket or towel is welcome but not necessary (something that can fit in a
regular washer and dryer)
- Any necessary medications. Please bring them in their original bottles.
- Please label items with a permanent marker
What my dog should not bring?
- Dog Beds. Beds may not fit in sleeping enclosures or the washing machine
- Toys. Central Bark provides toys in playgroup. In the nap room, we want to encourage sleep
- Bowls And Measuring Cups. We provide them and wash them every day