Welcome To Central Bark Atlanta – Doggy Day Care Services
Our four-legged companions hold a special place in our hearts. That’s why we all strive to provide them with the best possible life. However, meeting all of their needs can be a daunting task. Central Bark Atlanta is a trusted choice for families who want to ensure their pups receive the love they deserve.
Our facility in Atlanta is a haven for dogs where they can play with their buddies and enjoy their day. We provide a secure and nurturing environment, giving you the peace of mind that your dog is in good hands.
At our doggy day center, we adopt a holistic approach to taking care of your furry friend. We call it the “Whole Dog Care” approach. Our objective is to support and enhance the overall health and well-being of your dog throughout their lifespan. The Enrichment Doggy Day Care program is at the core of this approach. Yet, we also provide additional services like boarding, grooming, training, market, and baths. All have the aim of helping you and your dog enjoy the best life possible.
We understand that dogs aren’t just pets but are an integral part of your family. Being dog parents ourselves, we take immense pleasure in treating each dog with the same care and attention that we give to our own pets.
1940 Briarwood Ct NE,
Atlanta, GA 30329Get Directions
Open Today 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMEnroll Now
Tour Our Facility!
Central Bark Atlanta Whole Dog Care
Our Whole Dog Care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services to promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.
Our Enrichment Doggy Day Care focuses on enriching the lives of dogs through exciting and fun-filled activities that cater to their needs.
Get personalized grooming services that can be complemented with enrichment activities to create an enjoyable experience for your furry friend.
For those times when you need to be away, our Sleepover service provides your dog with a comfortable and familiar environment to reduce stress.
Our Market offers high-quality dog food, treats, toys, and more to enhance the physical health, nutrition, and happiness of your pet. We believe that
We offer positive training to help dogs develop important skills and behaviors, fostering a loving bond between them and their owners.
We provide personalized insurance coverage. Our insurance covers illnesses or veterinary treatment, helping you plan for difficult times.
How to get started
- Click Request Appointment
- Register Online
- We’ll contact you to help
schedule your first visit
Why do dogs LOVE
Central Bark Atlanta?
At Central Bark Atlanta, we understand what dogs want and need, and that’s why they love us! Here are some of the reasons why:
- It’s just for them – Firstly, we recognize that every dog is unique and special. That’s why we personalize each day to cater to your dog’s specific needs and preferences.
- Whole health + happiness – Our staff provides personalized attention, activity, and rest to ensure that your dog is healthy, happy, and well-behaved at home and in the community.
- We speak dog – Thirdly, our staff speaks dog! They are experts trained in our science-based positive reinforcement approach, ensuring that your dog receives the best care possible.
- Safe + clean – The safety and cleanliness of our facility are of utmost importance to us. We have comprehensive safety policies and cleaning procedures in place to ensure that your dog is safe and healthy while in our care.
- Trusted loving care – Families have trusted us for over 20 years to enrich their dogs’ lives with a perfect blend of personalized attention, play, exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love.
- A bond for life – A day spent apart from your dog can sometimes bring you closer. You’ll notice the difference in your dog’s mood when they come home happy and healthy, and you won’t have to worry about leaving them home alone again.
Doggy Day Care. Reimagined.
At Central Bark Atlanta, we take dog day care to the next level with our Enrichment Day Care program. We combine our years of industry expertise with the latest dog behavior science and positive dog training principles to provide your dog with the ultimate day care experience. Our Enrichment Day Care program is designed to ensure that your dog has a fun and healthy day tailored to their unique needs. This includes the right amount of play, mental and physical exercise, socialization, training, rest, and love that they require to be healthy, happy, and well-rounded.
Small and large playgroup options allow us to match better your dog’s personality, needs, and preferences with the social atmosphere and amount of play they can enjoy and benefit from most.
Group Play Skills
Group Play Skills are a fun and rewarding way for dogs to practice important skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates.
Rest Period Enrichment
Rest Period Enrichment sessions help dogs achieve a healthy balance. They can relax and recharge in their own private space with calming enrichment toys and healthy foods tailored to their preferences and diet.
An enrichment circuit of three 30-minute sessions with our Enrichment Specialist and a group of just five dogs. Sessions include Small Group Play, Canine Fitness and Agility, and Semi-Private Training Tutor.