Why Choose Central Bark?
Our best friends deserve the best care
There’s no bond like the one we share with our furry best friends. We love our dogs and want to enrich their lives as much as they enrich ours. That’s why families trust Central Bark®, where dogs get the love and care to help them be healthy, happy, and well-rounded. When you bring your dog to Central Bark Amarillo, you’ll have peace of mind knowing they’re having a great day with their friends in a safe and loving environment.
Central Bark welcomes all. We’re fully committed to providing an environment where all people and dogs feel safe, valued, respected, accepted, and loved. We will never waiver from this stance and always promote unconditional love and acceptance. We embrace every person and every dog that comes through our door, regardless of race, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, or breed. We will stand behind our promise to “Forever nurture, enrich, and inspire lives”.
The safety and well-being of our guests are our #1 priority. As dog parents ourselves, we take great pride in treating every dog as our own. And we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for everyone that enters our facility. Read more
Whole Dog Care Mission & Philosophy
At Central Bark, we’re dog experts. Doggy day care is our specialty and nobody does it quite like us. Central Bark goes beyond a traditional doggy day care with our unique Whole Dog Care philosophy and enrichment focus. This personalized approach helps enrich your dog’s whole health and well-being throughout their entire life so you can enjoy a healthy, happy, and loving life together.
The heart of our whole dog care approach is our Enrichment Doggy Day Care program. We combine Central Bark’s industry-leading doggy day care expertise with the latest dog behavior science and positive training principles. Our mission is to enrich the lives of dogs and families in our communities. We give dogs fun, balanced days of play, exercise, socialization, learning, rest, and love. To help your dog be a healthy, happy, and well-rounded member of your family.
Central Bark offers exclusive options like:
- Flexible playgroups allow us to match your dog with the social atmosphere and play schedule they can enjoy and benefit from most. This helps give them a healthy balance of play, rest, and learning and creates a safer social environment with a better quality of play. And our lower dog-to-staff ratios offer more individual attention, education, and love.
- Group Play Skills help dogs practice important life skills like name recall, and behaviors like group sit and calmly going in and out of doors and gates. These activities are fun and rewarding for your dog and help improve behavior and impulse control, prevent overstimulation, and creates a safer social environment.
- Rest Period Enrichments help dogs relax and recharge in their own private space with calming interactive toys and healthy food pairings tailored to their preferences and diet. It promotes physical and mental relaxation which can help them achieve a healthy balance of play, learning, and rest. It can also help them become more comfortable in crates by building positive associations.
- One-on-One Enrichment Sessions give dogs the extra attention they love and the freedom to use their senses and safely explore their instincts through interactive toys, puzzles, and games. It’s fun and rewarding and exercise their bodies and minds and engage their senses. Add complexity with fitness and agility equipment.
- Training Tutor give dogs personalized one-on-one training during day care visits help your dog develop important skills and behaviors like name recall, sit, stay, down, wait, leave-it, door and gate control, and loose-leash walking. Excellent for your dog and easy for you! Your dog will come home tired and well-socialized, with the training and skills they need to be a well-behaved member of your family.
Scout is always excited to go to doggie daycare. And he looks great after being groomed. Thank you.
Y’all were incredible!!! We were so nervous leaving our sweet girl for our vacation. But y’all made her so happy! We can tell she was well taken care of and had a blast! She will definitely be back!
Thank you for helping us socialize our new puppies! We appreciate the care you have shown them both. They love coming to Central Bark and we have noticed a huge improvement in their behavior!
Central Bark in Amarillo is the nicest place. I call, and they are always friendly, they remember Ava, and can get her in when I need them to. I can't clip Ava's nails, the vet had to put a muzzle on Ava to clip her nails. Meagan clips Ava's nails without a problem in the world. She is magic. Yes, I would most definitely recommend Central Bark to my friends. They're terrific.
Doing a super great job. Shelby is a happy camper with her spa time. 🙂
Everyone at this facility very friendly. We have been looking for years for a nice clean place for our dogs and we have finely found a great place. Thanks Central Bark keep up the good work.
Mavis seems to really like Central Bark. The pics I see on Instagram show her quite active with other dogs, and she comes home in the evening extremely tired. I know she has played all day and she loves playing with other dogs.
My dogs overgrown nails looked perfect in less than 10 minutes!
I have loved every moment that my dog has been going to Central Bark Amarillo. They treat my dog like their own personal dog and love him so much. They provide entertainment on the days that I can’t. They fulfill his desire to play when I’m at work. They even celebrated his last day attending, by throwing him a party. I can’t believe someone went out of their way and baked dog treats just because they love my dog. I wholeheartedly recommend Central Bark everyday to my coworkers. I can’t thank y’all enough. Thank you for being someone I can always depend on.
I was very happy with the service and with the grooming!! Megan did a great job. Milo looked really handsome when I picked him up and seemed to have enjoyed his grooming appointment. Will definitely be back and will recommend Central Bark. Thank you so much!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Central Bark® Whole Dog Care
Our whole dog care approach offers a full range of fun and personalized products and services. To promote your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional health and happiness throughout their entire life.