Central Bark® Doggy Day Care Franchises Available in Pennsylvania
Central Bark® Doggy Day Care, the Unkennel™, is an innovative franchise business opportunity for those interested in starting a franchise business in Pennsylvania or elsewhere and which is on the ground floor of one of the country's fastest-growing industries: Dog Day Care and the Pet Industry.
Opportunity Awaits You Here
We are looking for passionate, creative, dog-loving people with a strong business, marketing and sales background who are looking to pursue their desire to own a business and be part of a dynamic franchise company and help to build our network of the finest dog care facilities in the nation.
For those with an entrepreneurial desire, an intrapreneurial spirit and a sincere passion for dogs, owning a Central Bark® franchise offers personal and professional satisfaction few other businesses can match.
Benefits For You
We are thrilled to have Pennsylvania as part of our Central Bark Doggy Day Care new franchise business opportunity development focus. Pennsylvania already is proud home of a well established Central Bark Doggy Day Cares in the Philadelphia market area. As great as it is to have this Central Bark location, there is tremendous potential in the State of Pennsylvania.
All of the potential markets and territories listed below provide opportunity for you to get into a great segment of the Pet Care Industry - Doggie Day Care.
Some of the unique benefits and advantages owning a Central Bark Doggy Day Care franchise opportunity in the current economic situation are:
Multiple Revenue Streams which include:
Some of the available market areas for the State of PA include:
- Pittsburg, PA - Allegheny & Westmoreland Counties
- Reading, PA- Berks County
- Levittown, PA – Bucks, County
- Lancaster, PA – Chester & York Counties
- Harrisburg, PA – Cumberland & Dauphin Counties
- Drexel Hill, Springfield, Chester, PA – Delaware County
- Erie, PA – Erie County
- Scranton, PA – Lackawanna County
- Lancaster, Elizabethtown, PA – Lancaster County
- Allentown, PA – Lehigh County
- Wilkes-Barre, PA – Luzerne County
- Norristown, PA – Montgomery County
- Bethlehem, Easton PA – Northampton County
- Philadelphia, PA (excluding City Center Philly) – Philadelphia County
To learn more about Central Bark Doggy Day Care opportunities in the State of Florida and elsewhere, fill out a short Central Bark Franchise Information Request form. Upon receipt, your franchise development specialist will contact you to begin the Franchise Screening and Discovery Process. The process can last several weeks.