The Enrollment Process
To ensure the safety and well being of all pets at Central BarkŪ, the following is required for enrollment:
- We accept dogs of all ages. If your dog is over six months of age, he or she must be neutered or spayed.
- All dogs must be current on DHLPP, Rabies and Bordatella vaccinations.
- Each dog must undergo an initial behavior assessment to determine enrollment eligibility.
- To promote maximum safety and comfort for all dogs, we require a one day per week commitment. If your dog is absent from day care for an extended period, it may be necessary to perform another behavior assessment.
- Central BarkŪ reserves the right to turn away any dog unsuitable for this environment.
- Signed waivers are required for enrollment.
You can download our application materials directly from our Web site. Save time by printing and filling out these documents before you come visit us. Download enrollment forms now.
- Services and time frames may vary by location.
- Please check your Central BarkŪ location's pages for rates and services provided.