To ensure the safety and well being of all pets at Central Bark®, the following is required for enrollment:
- We accept dogs of all ages. If your dog is over six months of age, he or she must be neutered or spayed.
- All dogs must be current on DHPP, Rabies and Bordatella vaccinations.
- Each dog must undergo an initial behavior assessment to determine enrollment eligibility.
- To promote maximum safety and comfort for all dogs, we require a one day per week commitment. If your dog is absent from day care for an extended period, it may be necessary to perform another behavior assessment.
- Central Bark® reserves the right to turn away any dog unsuitable for this environment.
- Signed waivers are required for enrollment.
Please fill out the enrollment form below. Don’t forget to select the location you are interested in enrolling.
If you prefer, download the PDF form, fill it out, print or email it to your local Central Bark.
We look forward to your dog joining the pack!
Please note services and time frames may vary by location. Please check your Central Bark® location’s pages for rates and services provided.